Reviews for Wolf's Blood
TOSoldtimer chapter 6 . 7/18
Very nice story, despite the sad ending. Hard to believe that Saitou could bring himself to forgo his vengeance. Only for the sake of his boys would he do so, and surely Tokio would approve
It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks.
YokaiAngel chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Sad but beautiful...
Brukaoru chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
Overall I thought this story was okay. I have to say I thought the beginning (chapter 1) was a little slow in capturing my interest. I did not think it was very revealing of the characters thoughts. For example, when Kenshin and the others suspect Saitou is still alive, I think it would have been more meaningful to have more than one sentence describing their feelings about it. In a completely opposite feeling, I thought Saitou’s meeting with Maeda happened too soon, after Tsuyoshi had just told his father he saw Kenshin… Haha, it sounds like I’m being an oxymoron. On one hand I’m saying the beginning was too slow and on the other saying it was too rushed?

Of course I understand why you have something happen one after another, it’s easier to just get straight to the action (meetings between different characters) without dragging it out into unnecessarily long chapters.

Anyway, there are other parts in some of the chapters that I felt were a bit slow or weirdly placed (like Tokio bursting into the dojo with food all of a sudden). But in other parts I think you more than made up for it with the characters’ personalities and dialogue.

But some parts seemed out of character. Saitou’s willingness to slaughter his former comrades, Mari’s ability to stop Saitou’s attack, Kenshin’s speech to Haya and Mari about them being evil, despite him being very angry... All of these things seemed unrealistic or not plausible for the characters to say/do these things.

I do think this was well-written, in terms of proper spelling and grammar usage. And I think some parts were really well done, like some of the dialogue, but the other parts seemed too outlandish to me.

I hope you don't take this review too negatively. I think you crafted an original story in the canon universe and did a good job with it. Just, for my personal tastes, some events did not match the character's personalities. Good work, nonetheless.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
sad
Saniya chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
awsome thnx so much :)
AVAgrl chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Damn.

That's all I can really say after reading this story. Wow.

Excellent job. To say the very least.

AVAgrl
the.stories.live.on chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Dang, this story is so sad. It made me cry. A lot.
invisible-gurl chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
oh god i felt like crying when i read this T_T... i still have tears in my eyes that i'm just trying to hold back T_T... great job
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
What an amazing story. You created great action and suspense but most importantly beautiful character development. I like how you moved Kenshin and Kaoru closer without great declarations. Tokio was a great character, full of life and her own kind of rambunctiousness. No wonder she fit so well with the Kenshingumi. Saitou as an enraged wolf and Kenshin when he realizes his has been used are enough to make one hold their breath. As for the duplicity of Kagewara, I loved to see that dealt with in a sequel.
rurousha chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Wow, that's so sad. I... don't know what to say to this.

I really like this story, and I think you did a good job at forming Tokio into someone that Saitou would actually marry. Great work.
carrottop187 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
OMG! I LOVE this story! It is muy excellente!
Sakura Trees chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
We did you make her die! *crys* i love he story please can you start another one with them living together forever. well thats what they did and had 3 kids. did you read tokio's and Saitou's Bio it was interesting. you et to make a fanfiction that is based on it. email me to talk.
DeadEye JoChan chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
Nice story, Tokio's death made me sad though. I hope that Kagewara is reborn as a rat or something in his next life. )
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
Walauwei!Isk isk isk!1That was just so sad and wonderful and beautiful and miraculous and dramatic and aand and...Well,beautiful!

your story was just FAB!