Reviews for Little Crow
Love it. This is amazingly awesomeness with a touch of fluff and stuff.
KurotenshiHime360 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Dear Lord, this is BEAUTIFUL!
jinx613 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
So beautiful... thank you for writing this... it makes me so happy!
Please keep writing these stories!
Azailia chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was so sweet! Very well written and quite pleasent to read. To be honest, I like the idea of this pairing too.
BookMaggots chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
*pokes you in the eye*

Write another one!

*grabs a tissue and hands it to you*

Sorry, but seriously this is such an interesting paring, even if you just write the relationship switch from friends to romance that would be perfect. You've gotten me ridicoulously curious noe XD

So in closing: Awesome story. Awesomly written, and Awesomness awesomness of awesomness times awesomes.

Now... *points to your computer* sequel -_-
ali chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
i love you! please write more!
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I have fallen in love with this pairing. I don't know why... okay, maybe I do, but you have to admit, it surprisingly works! I would love for more!
Brendizzle chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love this story! .. i hope you write more or at least add more chapters! ... XD
ThatObsessedFreak chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
:O This...was...awesome! Oh my gosh, I am just so happy right now. This was written very well, Croc was in character, and I loved all of it. My heart is squee, thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is really cute thank you
ChaosofNightMoonlightKiller chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh my god you have timing! I just bought the game ob christmas and right after i finished crocs lair, I check my. Email and what do I see? This little gem! Wow! And by wow I am refring to both your timing and the awesomeness that is this story. Im gonna go see if I can find some more croc/crane. Bye most awesome of authors! ( well youre one of them anyway.)