Reviews for Bystander
gatewatcher chapter 2 . 7/5
Nice imagery! Thanks for my bedtime story tonight... ;)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Oh yeah, that was a very satisfying, climatic ending. Makes you wonder what would have happened if they had actually gotten together that early. I didn't care for Booth & Cam hooking back up on the show. So, who knows?
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Wow, that was awesomely hot! How were they able to stop after two years of holding back?
CW chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Just want to officially say this is my favorite B/B story ever. Never made sense to me why Brennan would dither about something she really wanted. I know television needs to milk things to excess to get ratings, but this type of plot is so much more fun. Hope you write more similar type stories.
craftyjhawk chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Yes, it was a much better ending than chapter 1 and a WAY better ending than HH & Co gave us. :)
Desiqtie chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Loved it! Wish this is how it'd been on the show :)
DarkMinds chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love this... This is what should have happened!
The coincidental thing is Hot Blooded came on as I started reading this, therefor cementing my statement of what should have happened.
Katetastic chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
So I thought to myself fucking hot one shot I wish there was more, and I scrolled down to find a next button! So excited!
EveyEve1215 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Very good. You know your Booth POVs are really good, and I enjoy your Brennan POVs have you ever thought of combining them... you know one chapter his experience and then another chapter her exoerience during that same time in which they define physics and become one :) Just a thought anyways... either way keep writing. Thank you for the entertainment :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
juliejo417 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Wowza! A thoroughly enjoyable read... as always!
archerBlad3 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Loved it!
xoc13 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Booth was just innocently standing thereXD
Great one, Brennan stealing Becca's thunder there,hahaha.
jmbatt chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I liked this story - and that was a perfect ending for it. :-D
Bethany1234 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013