Reviews for Being With Her
Laloveanime chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
It was nice. An embarrassed Yahiro! Kinda cute to think. Nice work.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Awww man! I thought that was real! Me and my naughtiness ask for a sequel Please? :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I thought it was real, until i read the line ["Yahiro? Did you hear me?" Megumi asked...]. XD Keep riting more Yahiro Megumi stores 3
bellward13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
this is a nicr story...Is this a one shot or multi chapter?I hope it will bemultichapter;)
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
E heh... -blush- i'm not good with these stuff! Anyway, if he thinks like that, that means he thinks of her as.. *quite* close to a girlfriend! Yay!(i'm still happy even after reading all the romance where they end up together) :D

And I just thought.. What happened if Akira had this dream? LOL. Not saying she is perverted or anything, just think of what would happen if she did LOL.
satomika chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
haha

hi!

i honestly regret that i wasn't the first one to read this most especially since you've dedicated it to me... (our house has just turned into a madhouse since my little cousins and young nephew and niece are really being bratty... it's kinda fun, though... :])

anyway, honestly, i was giddy at first because i kinda think yahiro would be new at things like sex and lust and i find it really exciting (because really, almost all fics i've read about him and megu so far are mostly sweet, innocent, or just have a lot of emotional baggage-which depresses me)!
but as soon as i've read the "give me everything", i kinda felt that this one's heavy and i kinda got scared to read further since it's a festive season and im kinda enjoying my holidays right now being surrounded with family and relatives because 2012 is a shitty year for me... (but i know i have to read it since it's YahiMegu!)

"He didn't even want her around half the time!" i'm going to kill megumi gruesomely in front of yahiro if he's going to keep on spouting shitty stuff like this (whether he says it in his mind or says it to someone else)... grrrr!

MBP: Okay, please don't kill me! I tried to keep them in character, and besides being completely drunk or on their wedding night, I just couldn't see Yahiro sleeping with Megumi for fun. He's kinda... well, too nice for that. Even though that's weird to say about him.

i find myself agreeing with you... although i'd like to add something... "...being completely drunk either with alcohol or passion (even if it's not their wedding night)..." :p

overall, i initially wanted to read - as quoted by a friend of mine - "kinky fuckery" or raw, very graphic and absolute powerful carnal pleasure made by you, but i think this one is also fine since it's fun in the end... :D heeheehee

(although i thought i have to suffer thinking about this fic every night because of the "feelings" and thoughts of yahiro...)

P.S.: make more! :] :D
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
woah what a vivid dream you have there yahiro! i'm so sure that will happen in the near future!
BigBang lover97 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I liked how he spaced out and thought of all of that
Neko-chan2604 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I thought it was fake! U said he fantasized about her so this would be fake too! It was good though
Mamoru4ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
8DD WELL WELL WELL, YOU ACTUALLY WROTE IT. I AM SO SHOCKED.

AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE HIDING FROM ME? !

It's really good tho and I cracked up so hard at the ending :D and hey! Now that you've written one lemon, the awkwardness is gone and you can totally write more Yahiro / Megumi ones cuz lords knows we all want some! Very nice job Kimi, well worth the pain! XD