Reviews for The Unexpected Road to Recovery
Please continue
Kiyari chapter 21 . 1/19
I love this story! Do you think you will ever finish it?
Zyenna chapter 29 . 1/9
I am so anxious! Will Bilbo gain back her trust? Will Thorin figure out what wrong with Bilbo? Will Daisy forgive him? What's gonna happen with her and Gandalf? So many questions! SOOOO FEW ANSWERS!
Alexis996 chapter 29 . 12/12/2015
I really do hope that you will continue this story despite the fact that's it's been a year since you last updated. I love your story so far, and look forward to reading more
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2015
PLEASE UPDATE:(((
inkbolt93 chapter 29 . 11/17/2015
I've really enjoyed this story and am sorry to see that it hasn't been updated in so long :(
hermonine chapter 29 . 9/12/2015
Great story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Gracie Towler chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
Hi!
I know that this is only chapter seventeen but I truly enjoy your story! I'm a writer myself, so I know how difficult writing can be. I just wanted to congratulate you on your awesome work!

In Awe of you,
Gracie
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 29 . 7/31/2015
OMG YOU CAN'T ABANDON THIS STORY! IT IS JUST REACHING THE CLIMAX! IT IS TOO AWESOMELY AMAZINGLY COOLY WOWINGLY CATASTROPHICALLY ADDICTINGLY INDESCRIBABLY UNPUTDOWNABLE! Please please please please please PLEASE continue!
Waiting patiently for an update,
-Jayla Fire Gal
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
Ooohhhh Elrond burn!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Shit. Akward...
BrOkEnFangirl21 chapter 29 . 3/29/2015
Update? Plllleeeaasssseee I'm obsessed with this story. I need an update , like pronto!
Ruth chapter 29 . 2/4/2015
Oh my gosh! This story is so good! You have to write the next chapterx
AHOBBITLOVER chapter 29 . 2/3/2015
Love the story please update soon
Bean chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This looks really good already! I love the way you portrayed everyone! Good job!