Reviews for The Unexpected Road to Recovery
princessphil chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Honey before I continue reading, (because you really are an excellant writer) I have to ask, are you alright?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Darius character makes no sense. One minuets she is depressed and sad and the next she joking and honestly being quite rude. A depressed person would not recover so quickly and they would certainly not be carefree and joke easily. You need to revise how she acts with the dwarves too. She has major trust issues and those don't resolve themselves. She can by no means be so comfortable with them yet.

The dialogue I found to be quite unrealistic and especially in a period piece this veil is what keeps your audience interested and believing that this is a real story. Every character needs to have a unique voice and speech pattern but these all seems to be very nearly the same.

Finally I believe your writing style needs a lot of work. The writing is very rushed and full of dialogue and hardly bothers with any description and you have a tendency to repeat words often and being quite sloppy with your paragraphs. Tolkien was praised for his descriptions and his imagtive writing and if you read the hobbit and reflect back on your writing this might help you.
Daisy lee Jones chapter 29 . 11/3/2016
I feel like you should have never separated Thorin and Daisy but i feel you bro it was a great book and please o please write more i am in BUT KILI AND FILI ARE MY SENPI then again love ya bye
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
Please continue
Kiyari chapter 21 . 1/19/2016
I love this story! Do you think you will ever finish it?
Zyenna chapter 29 . 1/9/2016
I am so anxious! Will Bilbo gain back her trust? Will Thorin figure out what wrong with Bilbo? Will Daisy forgive him? What's gonna happen with her and Gandalf? So many questions! SOOOO FEW ANSWERS!
Alexis996 chapter 29 . 12/12/2015
I really do hope that you will continue this story despite the fact that's it's been a year since you last updated. I love your story so far, and look forward to reading more
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2015
PLEASE UPDATE:(((
inkbolt93 chapter 29 . 11/17/2015
I've really enjoyed this story and am sorry to see that it hasn't been updated in so long :(
hermonine chapter 29 . 9/12/2015
Great story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Gracie Towler chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
Hi!
I know that this is only chapter seventeen but I truly enjoy your story! I'm a writer myself, so I know how difficult writing can be. I just wanted to congratulate you on your awesome work!

In Awe of you,
Gracie
Jayla Fire Gal chapter 29 . 7/31/2015
OMG YOU CAN'T ABANDON THIS STORY! IT IS JUST REACHING THE CLIMAX! IT IS TOO AWESOMELY AMAZINGLY COOLY WOWINGLY CATASTROPHICALLY ADDICTINGLY INDESCRIBABLY UNPUTDOWNABLE! Please please please please please PLEASE continue!
Waiting patiently for an update,
-Jayla Fire Gal
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
Ooohhhh Elrond burn!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Shit. Akward...
BrOkEnFangirl21 chapter 29 . 3/29/2015
Update? Plllleeeaasssseee I'm obsessed with this story. I need an update , like pronto!