Reviews for Goodbye Stamford, Hello New Holland
Guest chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
oh my goodness this was sooooooooooooooooooooo good. take it from me (even though you don't know me) you should do a sequel for this. I will look forward to reading it.
Writer65 chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
Oh, Romeo and Juliet, Nonnie and Toshiaki, and Nonnie find out about Victor and Elsa, good
Guest chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
oh soooo cute please tell me you'll do more
INeedYourLove78 chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Oh! I don't think it can! What luck Nonnie got! And she's over Victor? At least now Elsa can be with him. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
finalefighter6 chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
AHHH WHAT ABOUT HAMLET... sorry good chapter but i am one of the biggest fans of hamlet and i get a tad peeved when someone mentions shake spear without mentioning Hamlet
SJK09 chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mina Greene chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
Great fic! Very funny, cute, and well-written. I like how Nonnie actually took part in the events of the original story, instead of just reacting to what happened. Personally, though, I would have liked to see a little bit more from her.
Also, I noticed that the tense changes from present tense to past tense quite a bit. Try to keep the tense consistent throughout the story.
Anyway, keep writing! This is a really good story, and I’m interested to see whether Nonnie ends up with Toshiaki or Victor. Unless, of course, she falls for another guy… ;)
INeedYourLove78 chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
This is a fabulous story and all, really, it's my fave one on the site, but can you get back to the crushes? Thanks and update soon! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
sooooo cute. moooooorrrrrrreeeeee please
devildog452 chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
When will you make more?
finalefighter6 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
RUN CHILDEREN RUN FROM THE CHEAP MOVIES FLEEEEEEE!
Writer65 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Mmmmmmmmmm I think i see this before, lets see The Simpons?
Writer65 chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Hey that was really funny actually
NotAllThere21 chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
Oh God, the water bottle bomb :) they handled that pretty well, I gotta say.
Writer65 chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
Wow, the classic secret diary discovered, jajaja this is the funniest chapter until now