Reviews for A Year of Friendship
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I loved this!
Blackness chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Just found this. Good story.
mrrrowphttphtt chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
"String lights? Like those little Christmas lights? Blaine, it's a dorm, not a trailer". Perfect Kurt line. Loved it!

Bitter-sweet and beautifully written.
ToBeHeard chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was the awsomest story ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That's cute.
XertzingBacon chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow, this was a really sweet story :) i really liked the way you wrote it, changing in time and place so fast and all. It makes it easier to overcome, but doesn't omit the best parts of a fanfic, the parts that make you wanna read 'em ;)
I've read a lot of fanfics, and most of them are just a blur to me, but this one is something special, it stands out from the crowd. Loved it3
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
What a wonderful story. Let's hope Ryan Murphy and his cohorts see it and give us all what we so desperately want.
supermom116 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
loved it. I truly hope that this is how it will work out in GLEE as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
LOVED IT! Great job, keep up the good work!
KlaineandCrissColfer4Ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
What a beautiful and wonderful story you wrote. Hope you have a nice and safe Happy New Year !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow, thank you for this story. I admit I am conflicted about Klaine as I find it difficult to think of them dating other people, yet I think it is also painful for Kurt to forgive Blaine for the cheating and be boyfriends again. Your story made me happy that they were able to be supportive of each other as friends even though they never stopped loving each other. I didn't understand Burt bringing Blaine to New York for Christmas as Blaine was the cheating ex-boyfriend and even a parent as cool as Burt should have been a little bit angry on Kurt's behalf. But you made me understand that with Burt's cancer, he was thinking that he wanted Kurt to be surrounded by all the love and support he could have. Burt could see long-term that Blaine would help take care of Kurt even if they were just friends. I love that Peter could see immediately the bond between Blaine and Kurt. It was hilarious when Rachel found Blaine and Kurt together, particularly when she wouldn't stop talking. I love that line that Blaine says that he wants forever with Kurt and it was so beautiful when they got back together. It was lovely that Blaine wanted Burt to see Kurt and Blaine get married.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
OMG I love this! The slow-building, awkward tension as Kurt and Blaine try to just be friends but eventually realize that they can't be without each other is exactly what I'm hoping will happen. Thanks for sharing!
steph134679825 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is amazing! I loved it :)
Ionaadsila chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Absolutely lovely!
GirlFromTheWest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Well written and sweet. Honestly, this is how I hope the story on the show goes. I want Kurt to date someone (even someone wonderful) and in the middle of it, have him realize that it's Blaine and it will always be Blaine that he wants.

Thank you for this story. Beautifully done!