Reviews for Our Story
RainissDrops chapter 1 . 8/14
The part about the seashells and her mother brushing them out touched me. This is EXTREMLY good writing. I want to be a writer when i get older, and it makes me wonder why i should when there are writers like you who will outshine me. This is the longest reiview ive ever sent, besides SYOT, and im writing this to tell you that dont give up on writing, because this is VERY good work.
Gab chapter 37 . 1/3/2014
This wasn't a failure chapter at all. It is actually one of my favorite chapters so far cause i've been dying for Annie and Jase to break up. And I think you should make Annie drunk again before the games *smirks evily* :) :D :-]
Gab chapter 37 . 1/3/2014
Have been waiting since Annie and Jase got together for them to break up. Liked the crazy drunk Annie. You should make Annie drunk again before the games *smirks evily* :)
XTheScarlettLadyX chapter 37 . 12/21/2013
Finally! She broke up with him! Is their gonna be some annie and finnick romance soon? Thanks for updating! I really hope you update soon! I LOVE this story!
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 36 . 12/3/2013
Catching Fire was ajhnfrtjhilrjhffhkitrgkn freaking amazing!
It's the best movie/book ever!
And Odesta was super cute (as always) ! :D
The Honey Crisp chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Love this story!
wildwolfwind chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Your story is truly amazing. Though I really like when it's in Finnick's POV. ;)
Kayla Ann G chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Doesn't Ceaser ask Peeta the exact same thing in the actual Hunger Games? And so far this really good :-)
BookFanGirlcatb chapter 33 . 11/17/2013
XTheScarlettLadyX chapter 33 . 11/16/2013
Yaay! You are back! Awesome! Thanks for continuing the story! Sorry you have been busy and your mom took away your laptop! I can't wait for next update! :)
guest 45 chapter 32 . 10/9/2013
Please continue! You are really good! Can there be some annie and finnick romance very soon? Don't stop writing! :)
stupid crazy me chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Please keep on writing! I LOve the story! Don't stop!
XTheScarlettLadyX chapter 32 . 10/9/2013
Please continue writing! It's amazing! Can there be some annie and finnick romance soon? Don't stop writing please!
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 29 . 8/23/2013
Please update as soon as you can. i really love this story.
LittleBlackbirdie chapter 29 . 8/22/2013
Thanks for updating! I hope you have an awsome trip!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »