Reviews for Our Story
Gab chapter 37 . 1/3/2014
This wasn't a failure chapter at all. It is actually one of my favorite chapters so far cause i've been dying for Annie and Jase to break up. And I think you should make Annie drunk again before the games *smirks evily* :) :D :-]
Gab chapter 37 . 1/3/2014
Have been waiting since Annie and Jase got together for them to break up. Liked the crazy drunk Annie. You should make Annie drunk again before the games *smirks evily* :)
Mysfortune chapter 37 . 12/21/2013
Finally! She broke up with him! Is their gonna be some annie and finnick romance soon? Thanks for updating! I really hope you update soon! I LOVE this story!
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 36 . 12/3/2013
Catching Fire was ajhnfrtjhilrjhffhkitrgkn freaking amazing!
It's the best movie/book ever!
And Odesta was super cute (as always) ! :D
The Honey Crisp chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Love this story!
wildwolfwind chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Your story is truly amazing. Though I really like when it's in Finnick's POV. ;)
Kayla Ann G chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Doesn't Ceaser ask Peeta the exact same thing in the actual Hunger Games? And so far this really good :-)
BookFanGirlcatb chapter 33 . 11/17/2013
LOVE IT PLS CONTINUE
Mysfortune chapter 33 . 11/16/2013
Yaay! You are back! Awesome! Thanks for continuing the story! Sorry you have been busy and your mom took away your laptop! I can't wait for next update! :)
guest 45 chapter 32 . 10/9/2013
Please continue! You are really good! Can there be some annie and finnick romance very soon? Don't stop writing! :)
stupid crazy me chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Please keep on writing! I LOve the story! Don't stop!
Mysfortune chapter 32 . 10/9/2013
Please continue writing! It's amazing! Can there be some annie and finnick romance soon? Don't stop writing please!
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 29 . 8/23/2013
Please update as soon as you can. i really love this story.
LittleBlackbirdie chapter 29 . 8/22/2013
Thanks for updating! I hope you have an awsome trip!
LittleBlackbirdie chapter 27 . 8/14/2013
Awesome as always please update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »