Reviews for Reunion
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was pretty good! There were a few grammatical errors - just watch your and you're. And I think Lizzie's eyebrows would have risen, not rose. But other than that it was pretty good.
penngirl2017 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Stop being so good at writing fanfics! I swear everyone I read of yours is just so great and perfect and gives me all the feels that the LBD and Pride and Prejudice do! But really don't stop, because I love it :)
fafuna chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was so much fun to read!
And... Chloe King? Is it a coincidence or are you, too, a fan of the sadly-cancelled-after-only-ten-episodes The Nine Lives of Chloe King? ;)
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Very enjoyable. Darcy to Fitz - if we pull this off, you deserve it. I also liked Lizzie's decision that they didn't do small talk, they did honesty.
Tatters5 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
OKAY BUT YOU WRITE LIKE A TON OF FANFICTION AND IT ALL TURNS OUT PERFECT

IT DEFIES NATURE

ugh so I just really liked this.

Tat
LoverandaFighter chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You should write the dinner!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
great story
Bella Cuore chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Please tell me you intend on continuing this?
Oneclassylass chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Wonderful take on their awkward meeting at Pemberly! I really enjoyed this! Keep it up!
Katia11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
LOVE. :)
Anony Mouse 1776 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I know this says it's complete, but please please please keep going. This is just delightful, and makes me so excited for the upcoming videos and anything else you might choose to write. Just fantastic!
anon chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
loved it!
Whosepride chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Amazing!
Callie chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Pleaseee continue! This is absolutely perfect.

I'm just going to be sitting here, knitting to spite Lydia, waiting for chapter two.
Becky chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Because I'm such a sap, I read this with the 2005 film's soundtrack. Specifically, "The Living Statues of Pemberley,"

By the way, I couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole chapter. You did such a good job at translating it from P&P, I could hear most of the original text reciting in my mind xD.