Reviews for Pretty Peeta
Oh My, that was awesome!
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
yes please please do any epilogue! love it so much!
Alisha chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Eye Level Cock Lol
liljennmartin chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
Totally cute spin on both stories!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
I never thought this needed an epilogue, but this was pretty satisfactory.
xsachi chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Thank you for adding an epilogue! :)
christyjosh4eva chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Awesome story! I loved it! Peeta and katniss were so cute together! And the story really moved me I was getting teary-eyed at the end so much emotion! But very good job! I kinda want to watch pretty woman now! Hehe :)
Affirmed chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Aww, absolutely adorable story!
NurseKelly chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Great story. Well done!
myheartsabitch chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
cho chweet. Stuff in real life is so not like this, even if it is prostitution you are portraying but whatever, you tried. Believe me I'm not criticizing you or anything, but life of the streets is difficult. Very, very difficult. Not everyone turns out like Julia Roberts in pretty woman. And happy endings to sad books maybe the whole agenda of this site, but just don't make prostitution a happy-ending affair. It never is. Believe me, I know.
LACR chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Great chapter, I often wondered what happened after Peeta came back to Katniss. I like how you ended this chapter much like the last one.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
This epilogue was a good surprise after years! Keep writing stories and share with us! Hope you will do what makes you happy more!
Itsjustellie chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Amazing ending to a fantastic story! I like a cheesy Katniss and Peeta, they deserve the Fluff!
sarammlover chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
AMAZING ENDING! So hot and sweet and HOT! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
everlasting1286 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014