Reviews for In Another Life
Twilight. I dont blame you for the story being crap since twilight is the worst literary work I ever read, not counting fanfiction. That being said, one of the pack imprinting on Eliza is so predictable that its just sad. Thankfuly I wont have to read further, thats enough of a fiction diarheia for now.
Dragon Whistler chapter 1 . 12/2
Love love love the story... I do hope your muse comes back. I love to know what happened to Jess and Mike... What happens with Carlisle? Jasper does need to lighten up a little bitmaybe go back to human blood. Will Isabella accept Zoey as a sister? Charlie will feel like shit for not protecting Isabella better during her human life for sure. When will the Volturi even learn of Joham's evil plan?
Here I am reading Your story again despite the fact that it is not finished. Why? It is because I think that it is the best Twilight story on here. I would rather read this unfinished story than any other story on here, it is that good Please finish it!
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 51 . 11/29
Another story the writer never finished.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 50 . 11/29
Yeah Fleetwood Mac.
Also like Journey and Foreigner.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 44 . 11/28
Readers she is a Shapeshifter wolf not a werewolf. Too many writers get the two. confused.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 40 . 11/27
Why would Emma need to catch her breath? Vampires are not human they can go without breathing.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 36 . 11/26
Their Shapeshifters not Werewolves.
tammgrogan chapter 41 . 11/23
WOW! I didn't see that coming! PLEASE finished this story it's to dang good not to!
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 12 . 11/22
Holy s...
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 2 . 11/22
Summer is gone.
Fall is now.
Winter Will soon be upon us.
Happy Thanksgiving Day to all.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 1 . 11/21
December is coming. I love snow.
DarkChampion chapter 1 . 11/12
I haven't read this yet, but I want you to know I hate you for this. This is going to be my first unfortunate foray into this series... fml.
Temporal Knight chapter 51 . 10/29
Okay, I've caught up. Firstly, let me apologize for not reviewing every chapter. I read large portions of this while away from my computer and unable to take notes sadly. That said I do remember quite a bit to comment on. What follows is in no particular order.

-Before I comment on anything else, I want to say how simply astounded I feel that I not only read a full Twilight fanfic but actively ENJOYED it. Like seriously...I can't stand Bella or Edward or Jacob in the books. I don't like Carlisle, Esme bores me tears and Rosalie is a bitch. I actually somewhat liked Victoria and I loved Alice. I confess, the only reason I even read the books was because I was interested in the hybrid concept. So all that said, I am extremely happy to see the hybrid taken to a far more central extreme in this story!
-I really like your version of Alice. She is fun even when broken and she was always a joy to read. Her interactions with Alice were great and I liked how Jasper supported her as well.
-Holy cow Jacob GREWUP!? That's amazing! Well done with him, he was a fun character here and he was actually mature which is a nice change to his canon.
-I liked Jasper until the last few chapters where he seemed determined to piss on everyone around him to be a dick and cause he was worried. Until the last few chapters I was trying to remember why I didn't like Jasper from canon. I hope you lighten up on him in the future because he showed a lot of promise at first.
-Rosalie leading? What?! I did not see that coming at all. Surprisingly she seems to be doing a decent job but damn...
-I REALLY like Eliza. I confess I hadn't seen Eliza Dushku while reading about her until you mentioned it. I still don't quite see it.
-The shadow power thing is interesting. I am extremely curious if it's a normal power like other vampires or if she is legit bonded to 'something' that helped her out of the cement pit.
-Charlie is interesting and I'm looking forward to hearing his story as well. I don't remember Angela or Jess from the novels at all so I can't really comment though Angela seems like fun from what we've seen of her.
-Tanya is a bitch.
-I hate Edward, both in canon (PARTICULARLY in canon...) and in this story. That said, I think you may have dialing things up a bit far. You essentially had everyone except Esme and Carlisle despising Edward for decades already. Alice, Jasper and Rosalie in particular all seemed like they could barely stand to be in the same room as him for ten minutes at a time and constantly searched out methods of cloaking their feelings and thoughts because they despised him and his judgements and manipulations. Why in the hell would they have stayed with the family for so long if things were really that bad? It's one of the biggest flaws I saw while reading through this. Don't get me wrong, I love Edward bashing because he is a manipulative, self-indulgent, asshole, but you've got to strike the balance between being a bastard and letting the family stay together if you're going to time jump forward by decades with them having not split in the interim.
-Mei and Kira are AWESOME. Seriously, I love them. More of those two please! They are funny and adorable and obviously have a deep backstory both for themselves and involved with Eliza/Isabella.
-Isabella and Alice interactions are incredibly sweet and adorable. I do think that it's probably not healthy that Isabella's entire mental stability seems predicated on touching Alice though...that's...not going to end well.
-Joham is interesting. I'm curious what his endgame is. I'm torn between "For the Science!" and "I rule ALL!" Maybe both...
-Oh, ACTUAL werewolves huh? Yeah, that's going to be bad real quick...
-The adorable and cool and badass Death is here?! Yeah! Honestly that character alone makes me want to read that series one day...Is she part of what gave Isabella the shadow abilities by the way? Seemed slightly implied to be her.
-I'm glad that Marcus got Didyme back! How hilarious would it be if the two of them wandered over to Forks to help stand with the Swans? You seem to have hinted several times that he genuinely likes the two of the mains so it's not out of reason.
-Was Alice losing her powers story related or character related? I could see character related because obviously there's psychic feedback during the conversions from Edward's example, but I could also see it being story related to keep Alice from being all powerful/gamebreaking like she is in canon.
-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...*small voice*Please let Alice keep the short spiking hair...*/small voice*. In all seriousness though, I'm happy for her, but I personally am a huge fan of the previous haircut.
-Bree is interesting and shows a lot of promise. I hope you don't wait too long before visiting unholy justice on her bastard of a sperm donor though...Dude seriously needs to die painfully.
-Same token: Where is the Volturi attack? You had said when Isabella first woke up after the attack that they would be arriving after just like two or three days on that Saturday. Now at least a week has gone by while they rebuilt the house and no Volturi and no training for Bree. Where is the promised attack?
-Michele is a lot of fun and her interactions with Jacob were hilarious. I also would totally be cool with her and Kira having some...fun if you get my meaning. Mei seems like she'd enjoy it too.
-I came to this after starting to read Kathryn's stuff from Plums' HP/SW stories jumping over to Kat's HP/SW story, then her HP stories and then finally being convinced to read the Twilight one by my own beta Rhys. I am not disappointed at all. I'm also highly amused about the ANs hinting at the start of the HP stories considering how I got to reading your stories!
-While I know being deaf doesn't have anything to do with writing, I'm always intrigued to learn more about my favorite authors if only to make them more real and less of a name on a page or a handle on a fanfic site. So it was cool to learn that!
-I'm sure I had more but I can't fully remember at this point. If you see more reviews from me on earlier chapters it's cause I finally remembered or found some notes!

All in all, this was a very good story. It has a few rough spots and I can definitely see that it is the first fanfic as the beginning is far choppier writing wise, but it's a lot of fun and an interesting twist on the canon. I really liked this and I hope to see it continue on someday as I'm curious to see how it would end and where the characters go from here!
bearblue chapter 51 . 10/25
I usually don't read twilight fan fic, but since I'd enjoyed your Harry Potter/Star Wars cross I thought I'd give this one a chance. Boy am I glad I did. It was a fantastic read, very gripping. Sometimes painful, sometimes sweet, but it always had me wanting to see what the next chapter held. Thank you for sharing this.
2,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »