Reviews for In Another Life
Lief62 chapter 51 . 10/15
I’m still saying, this is the best storyline and most well-written fic I’ve ever read of anything. I just wish there was more.
mary456 chapter 50 . 9/29
Please update!
chloe1011997 chapter 51 . 8/8
Please please update this story I know it's been some years now but it's just to God damn amazing to not have an ending :-( I'll wait for you anyway. :-)
Would you please continue this? I can only re-read it so much. I want more! Please? NOW! I SAID NOW! hehe
princessgraciesmummy chapter 19 . 7/28
I'm really enjoying the story so far
Nidrok chapter 30 . 6/29
wow... Very well written. I sat, horrified, throughout the scenes that involved Bree's childhood- which, I guess, was the point. She had a VERY bad past, and I believe you conveied that very well while also making us feel for Bree. So, good job- really, good job.
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 51 . 6/28
Do Update! One of the more exciting stories I've come across in a while!
We don't pay you. That is no excuse. You would not write if you did not want people to read it. Four years- You must be nuts.
Okay these long breaks between chapters is getting silly. This is a GREAT story so please continue. I know we don't pay you a but I would be more than will8ng to s3nd some money if it gets the conclusion if the story and has a happy ending. Think it over
eakeneakeneaken chapter 31 . 6/6
Well I'm done, so sad, i really liked this story
eakeneakeneaken chapter 30 . 6/6
If Bree is joining in the bond I'm dropping this, too random for me
tinapwet chapter 51 . 5/8
I thought you weren’t gonna abandon this story. Please come back and finish this story... this is my 4th time re-reading hoping chapters will magically appear!
I see that you are posting again. Dose this mean that You will finish this? I hope so.
I REALLY appreciate everything you do for us. Please update soon? I can never find good DarkBella/Alice. The few that I have found are not any good. That is why I am so desperate for you to progress and upload. Not only am i finding the plot GREAT...but I am also enjoying your writing style...it flows effortlessly but it very detailed! Finish this so that other writers can see how a writer should write. I am also finding it's just as impossible to find any DarkBella/Jane. Or just bella/Jane. Stories that are flushed out and developed. Like this story or Mesmeric Stanger. If you know of any good ones please e-mail me at ...I would greatly appreciate hate it. That AND you fin8shing up this story...happy ending please?
Outgund chapter 51 . 4/22
As always I enjoyed reading this.
2,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »