Reviews for Spark
J.K.Holmes chapter 1 . 4/29
I LOVE IT! I've been trying to find a good 'Rise of the Guardians' fan fiction for hours, but they are all either shallow, predictable, cliche, or all of the above -all things I can't stand. This is new and mysterious. Great job.
Black3st-Night chapter 19 . 3/30
Ahhhh! You just toyed with my heart before crushing it!
You developed all of the relationships sooooo well! And then how you ended it with Pitch...
Some people are given unbelievably amazing writing skills, and you are totally one of them. I've read three of your books now, and they're AMAZING.
Loved it!
Fearling001 chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
sad :'(
Purplemoon1625 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ummm sandy is the guardian of dreams
MegaFrost4 chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
Just WOW! Please insert the same review I gave you after reading "Defiance" and that's the same reaction I have on this story. You are incredible. I'm gonna go read the sequel now :)
I love you story chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Please tell me why it won't let me go past chapter 12? It says its forbidden
ivan ivanovich chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
There is one thing wrong with this: BOOGEYMAN DOES NOT HAVE EYEBROWS

Wait, Nightlight? WAHT? STAPH TSAR LUNAOFF
CyberCamel Queen chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
Wow. Just wow. This is, I think, the fifth time I've read this story, and every time I love it more! I love the characters and plot, and I also love the sequel! :D
You're a really amazing writer!
sarafine-ecleips chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
(crying so hard while trying to keep quiet) that is so sweet, and self sacrificing I can't help but completely break down sobbing. It reminds me so much of the scene where Phoenix dies in Endless, book four of the Violet Eden Chapters by Jessica Shirvington. If you haven't read it, you should. Love this story.
Madd Madds chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
Oh! what an ending! I love the story though its amazing!
The first OC in this fandom i've actually liked!
You write brilliantly!
Nyra-chan chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
i almost feel like this should be a sandman/oc fanfic...is that bad?
SnowyFlame chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
I freaking loved this story! I loved how you made pitch so sweet in the end! Beautiful story!
ashthetyto chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
Wow. Just bloody wow.
FrostyGirl18445 chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
OMG...I am not the kind of persn to cry cause of a characters injurys or death. But.. and do not judge me I think im in love with pitch so chapter 17 has me in tears because
Kay chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Thanks so much for the birthday wish! Sorry this is so late I lost my iPod the day before my birthday. And I just found it and I wanna say ur an amazing writer! Thanks!