Reviews for Page Six Lovers
orionastro chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
very good new chapter ,took time but it was perfect . lets see them make love , in the cottage, and Stiles later talking with His Dad ,and the mayor to explain things , with his ultra powerful magic , he will Protect Beacon hills against any supernatural treat , Scott will become the True Alpha Create his own pack , with Stiles help they will protect the town. i hope the next update will not take this long . Can't hardly wait for the next Chapter ,.
StoryTagger2 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I like the story so far. I do find it interesting the control that Derek seemed to have over Scott. Makes me wonder about a dominance relationship among wolves that causes the submissive one to be, well, submissive to the other. I am wondering though, is Scott normal in this story or is he a werewolf? However, I by far preferred the total butt-kicking delivered by one Stilinski with a flick of his fingers.
orionastro chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
amazing new chapter, powerfull stilles, that one Derek didnt expect :D a simple splell,one of the simplest projects him across the wall , he will learn not to mess with stilles, and respect stilles, cant ardly wait for the next chapter
orionastro chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
good scott and stilles togeheter, derek may take a walk and never come again, cant ardly wait for the next chapter