Reviews for Healing a Sea Prince
soo cute!
Nightwing-132-132 chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
demanding sequel
Elements1999 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
I love the reactions Jason and Hazel gave ")
SLenDErsUMmeRSevE chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Percy talking dirty to Nico.

My ovaries just exploded.
zemyrocks chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
AMAZING! I'm going to read like ALL your other stories about percy jackson!
fmb1278 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love your story! I can relate to percy alot. I don't know if thats a good or bad thing. I don't exactly sleep either and when I do, it's only a few hours. Everyone keeps telling me to sleep but it's really hard to. I can run perfectly fine on no sleep. My body won't let me sleep more than 6 hours at once. My normal is between 2 hours and 4 hours. And percy doesn't really eat while I don't drink. I was severely dehydrated and I'd have headaches everyday and I still do but I'm trying to drink more for the sake of my friends and family to stop worrying about me and stop nagging. Reading this story made me see myself through it. Well I love your story! I'll be watching out for more stories :)
dragon fier 20 chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
ohhhh i hope you do a sequel, there is somethings i want to know about... like the wedding, the telling of the parents, if they do adopt kids... i would like to know.. i loved it lots tho, and i really hope you do more! :D
TsukinArchangel chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
awwwww so cuteee Me likey hope u do a follow up?
pjoxx chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
From what read so far in your fanfic, of sounds a lot like the movie 50/50, you know with Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon-Levitt . Yup that is all.
Jenyla chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Ok...I can't stop laughing! Like really, you turn Annabeth into a lesbian! This is hilarious!
Takara Phoenix chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Oh, Percy/Reyna is sweet too. One of the three females I ship with Perce. *grins*
Anyway, a kinda sad ending that isn't really an ending, my dear! So... Does that mean a sequel? You sure suggest it at the end. *smirks*
Either way, thanks for writing this story. It was wonderful. *smiles*
TeenageMcLaheys chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
I ship Preyna so hard.
MTrenchRox chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Hurry up and update!
Takara Phoenix chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Wow, first time I have to disagree with you. Blimey, that feels odd. I think that abusive!Hades is very far from PJatO!canon since he is actually the only god that really cared for his children in a way. He had visited and met Hazel in person, even though she had not known, and he had obviously somehow raised Nico and Bianca with Maria and even wanted to take them to his realm, though instead hid them for their own safety and made sure to always keep an eye on them. Sure he had been quite annoyed in LO, but honestly, who wouldn't? And in the end, he had helped his son and gone to war at his side.
So yeah, not agreeing with/liking that part, but the Nicercy-fluffyness and smut were great! Shoot, you made me want to write some Nicercy-smut again too and I haven't had that urge, or the urge to write any PJatO at all, in weeks! So, consider yourself praised here. ;)
Curious about the various reactions upon hearing Percy had been healed and that party and how they'll explain that they're engaged "just like that". *grins*
Takara Phoenix chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Sooo... the moral of this chapter is that Voldemort is a son of Apollo, yes? *snickers* Sorry. Was the first thing that came to my mind. xDDD I really like that idea though! You know, I sometimes wonder if Nico is able to talk to Mrs. O'Leary, with her being a hell-hound...? *grins*
Aaaanyway, even though this chapter had Percy getting healed, it was a heck of a depressing chapter! *shakes head* Poor Jason. Frightening Jason. We don't shatter Leo! *waves a chiding finger at him and glares* And Leo, we don't run away from Jay! *glares some more* I'm curious about that twist.
And I want to hear more about Will and what trouble he is having. Because you hinted heavily on that. So you have to deliver the drama! *nods*
Waiting for more. ;)