Reviews for In a Warzone
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
How the fuck did you make that triad seem so possible and so hot? I absolutely love sub!Sirius and the fact that Lily wants in I could imagine too, I see her as so curious and adventurous. And Bella as super controlling dom, again, perfect.

Vive le smut this was wow!
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
While I love James and Lily together (they're so tragic), Lily and Remus makes so much sense because they seem to have the same interests and both have to deal with discrimination... Argh I can't decide either! It must be so difficult for Remus to have to choose between the people who accepted him and are his best friends and Lily. Interesting idea!
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
*sigh* I totally ship Lily/Remus right this minute. Okay that's not true I'm just so in love with Remus that I go all melty and stuff when I think about him.

It's getting dire.

and oh to think of him during fifth year... Oh Ami you've just made me fall in love with him some more. Lily can just go off with James, I'm sending myself back in time!
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aww you make me feel all fuzzy and sweet! Cute snapshot moment although I've got all kinds of questions now about their relationship and dammit I was hoping for some smut ;)

Must you leave me hanging!? *sighs mournfully*
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really enjoyed the fluffy atmosphere of this piece with just that tiny shard of angst threatening to pierce it at the end. It's probably my favorite story composition, actually. Lovely job with that. I also really enjoyed the title of this chapter.

Overall, a nice read. Thanks for your entry!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So I'll be honest and say that i I've always been confused on what a triad was and how they work. But I liked this regardless of whether I completely understood the basis of their relationship.

I would've liked to see more on their backstory, how they got together, and more of Danny's personality. But the closeness between Sirius and James could be showed as a relationship, so that works lovely.

And I felt sad that they wondered how long they could still be together (or that's what it seems like Sirius was worried about).

Overall, this was lovely. Great job and thanks for the entry!
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Gah! Remus/Lily for the win!

I love this. It just seemed so perfect. You captured Lily's thoughts very nicely.

The flow was smooth, and your words had a simple sort of elegance to it. Nicely done. The last line was probably my favorite because it made me think of those teen drama shows I used to watch back in the day.
Slytherin Cat chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Interesting Triad :p I liked how you depicted Lily's thoughts and feelings even though I'm not really a fan of first person, but I thought you didn't show her feelings for James enough... To me it was maybe a bit too focused on Lily/Remus... But it was nice anyway so that didn't really bother me ;)