Reviews for On The Stroke of Midnight (One Shot)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/28
The all too true cliché "You don't know what you had until you lose it" fits perfectly here. At least Edward realized it, and Bella accepted his apology and proposal. HEA!
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
nice story
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I was thinking, great round of bonus sex, for the broken up couple. Most of us have done that once in our lives. Slept with an ex, just one last time. You had me wondering, he would rather let her go after nine years, ending up just like his parents, in lieu of marrying the woman he loves. The one he was so very happy with. Then he placed that right in his proposal. How it was harder to live without her and realized he did want her forever. I'm glad it worked out for the two of them. Sweet ending.
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I think you set a new record...never has something so short brought me to tears so quickly. I know that feel...that final goodbye...gah..thats sticking with me more than their HEA.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Awwwe I loved it :)
Devora13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Very emocional, sexy, lovely and beautiful story...loved it!
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Lovely, so romantis! She wants it, needs it to declair that he is hers and hers alone, what did surprise him was he wanted it too, badly. You can not fear everything in life otherwise you will never truly live.
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
So sweet and sad, but at the end, Jasper said it perfectly! Loved it.
Elise chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Lovely
Holidai chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This story was sweet, I really liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
LOVED IT! Thank you:)
ruthiegurly chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Sweet story.
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I love this o/s although it emits good amount of sadness and heartache in the beginning that makes me want to stop reading.
Thank you for writing.