Reviews for On The Stroke of Midnight (One Shot)
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
i can understand both povs. i was with my hubby for 15 years and he was just like edward at the time. we dont need a paper to show that we love each other. i dont have to Conform to society and the church, blah blah blah. in the end i gave up and we were happy. out of the blue on day he came home with a ring and we got married 2 month later. if i love someone do we really need a ring and a piece of paper to proof that?!
kayroms chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Loved it! Would love an epilogue!
cahtx chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Thank you for sharing this with us. I enjoyed it.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awesome I was worried there for a second but love won in the end.
bellawu chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is beautiful story... So beutiful...
Tjputvin chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved it.. You packed so much emotion into this little 1-shot.. Amazing.. Thank you for sharing.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Loved it - your beautifully descriptive writing gave me the sense of being Bella, living in dull pain and shock as she contemplated her bleak and unexpected future...but you also created a believable Edward who finally reexamined what he was giving up and made a different choice. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Great story!
UnstopableArcricVamp chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Awww I loved this so so so much! I kinda wanted to slap Edward but I knew he'd come around!
amwine chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I am glad they found their way back to each other. Great job...thanks!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
thank god he got took his head out of his ass enough to realize that he let the love of this life go b/c of what happened to other people. i could rant and ramble about that and the fact that some people dont see the need to marry but there is no need, all i will say is that i'm a romantic. and just like bella i know it doesnt matter intellectually but love isnt about the mind its about the heart and i always folloe my heart. i'm glad edward finally let himself follow his :) i really enjoyed it even if my heart hurt for a bit hahaha
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
sad then sweet. well done
Duchess Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was just wonderful! Thank you!
hikingurl48 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Lovely. Thank you
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
What a great way to start the year. A fresh new start
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »