Reviews for On The Stroke of Midnight (One Shot)
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow, I loved it.

My heart was in my throat the entire time, and I had loads and loads of tears.

I like who they both kind of compromise.

Edward realises that Bella is all that he wants, and the 'fear' or what happened to his parents happened anyway, then you had Bella who wanted a hugh wedding, but knew that what really mattered was her and Edward.

I am glad they managed to work it out, yeah they have a lot to talk about and 'repair' but they have both lived without each other for 6 weeks, and this they both realise they can not do.

Loved it.

Thank you for sharing, and have a Happy New Year.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Very nice!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Good story glad they were able to work it out.
rubell chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
ugh..,i almost cried when she went to walk away...yay, edward for not being an idiot and just watching bella walk away forever...
angeleyes73 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Nice story for the New Year.
twicrazreader chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hey Discordia
You are becoming one of my favorite authors... I loved this one shot. I so glad I found u on TLS!
Marie
Twicrazreader
amberkey chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
So heartbreaking and uplifting in so little words. LOVED this story!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
loved it!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sweet story! One of my fave combos! Heart-breaking angst with an hea!
Prillylove25 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Beautifully written and do full of raw emotion. A great one shot.
eddiesgirl4973 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sweet and romantic - loved it!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Be still my heart again, woman!

I was crying the whole time, including during the lemon, and you know how I am about the lemons! The whole fucking time you had my heart racing and tears forming!
I was breaking wih her and then he did it! He asked! At first I was like whoa! Does she say Yes right now? The broke up for 6 miserable weeks! And then he said he had lost her regardless and he never wanted to be without her again! oh my god that is what made the tears overflow! I'm glad she was willing to compromise, you always have to in a relationship! Jasper, huh? I guess they worked it out. ;). That they did!
I fucking love it when you make me all jittery and anxious!
Xoxoxo!
I hope you have a fabulous new year!
pnkats chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved it. It was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Really enjoyed this little one-shot. I like the hope at the end, and also mentioning that they have work to do to repair their relationship after their break-up. Makes it a bit more real.
CarrieZM chapter 1 . 12/28/2012