Reviews for On The Stroke of Midnight (One Shot)
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sweet story! One of my fave combos! Heart-breaking angst with an hea!
Prillylove25 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Beautifully written and do full of raw emotion. A great one shot.
eddiesgirl4973 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sweet and romantic - loved it!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Be still my heart again, woman!

I was crying the whole time, including during the lemon, and you know how I am about the lemons! The whole fucking time you had my heart racing and tears forming!
I was breaking wih her and then he did it! He asked! At first I was like whoa! Does she say Yes right now? The broke up for 6 miserable weeks! And then he said he had lost her regardless and he never wanted to be without her again! oh my god that is what made the tears overflow! I'm glad she was willing to compromise, you always have to in a relationship! Jasper, huh? I guess they worked it out. ;). That they did!
I fucking love it when you make me all jittery and anxious!
Xoxoxo!
I hope you have a fabulous new year!
pnkats chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved it. It was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Really enjoyed this little one-shot. I like the hope at the end, and also mentioning that they have work to do to repair their relationship after their break-up. Makes it a bit more real.
CarrieZM chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved it :)
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
AWE! this was amazing baby! I loved it! ty soo much!
jenrell23 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved it!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I am glad you posted this. Sometimes it is not all sunshine and roses.

Nasty divorces are just bad for everyone.

l really liked it.
Nessa19 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love it although it feels like a one shot I'm curious of where this is going :)
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love it! More than words can say. It's wonderful and fairy tale-like, and brings tears to my eyes...happy tears. Thank you!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh gosh. The struggles and the different stances on happy made my heart ache. Ugh, and that desperation and familiarity that was felt- you wrote that so well.

But I'm relieved that a little space and a lot of compromise have brought them back together. Thank you for sharing this with us and Happy New Year's, babe!
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved it. Do you think you can consider continue with this story? I would really like to know whats going to happen next.
CullensPrincess chapter 1 . 12/28/2012