Reviews for Eat That Soul
l0chn3ss chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Zi, is there anything you'd like to tell us about your past afflictions and your food kink. Anything at all. ""The whipped cream worked as a nice lubrication substitution." Zi. "She stuck her tongue out and licked Soul like the dog she was." Zi.
I'll let you off because this was 3 years ago. But Zi, we have a lot to talk about.
Orange3682 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Love this story! Please keep writing more!
BlueMockingJayBird chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
NO WAY! *rolls on floor laughing like crazy*
deannar6 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Zi...I do like this sory. And I know what you mean about endings. But, perhaps cough*youwritemoresmut*cough you will get the hang of endings :) Keep it up!
Edge of My Life chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Ahhh I seriously loved that too much, just loved it! :D
Bitter November chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Zi. Dawgie. Dawglett of mine. Your brain is a strange and wonderful place, you know that, right? You've pretty much ruined me; I crave chocolate, but every time I see it, I feel dirty. I DEMAND RESTITUTION!
Missoldschool321 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012

Don'trlyknow chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Missoldschool321 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Edge of My Life chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Woo! But you're right, smut is hard to write! Great chapter :P
chaoticlivi chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I'm so glad you actually wrote this out, Zi! (dessert-themed oral sex is ridiculously hot ok)

(and is the thing about Soul's Thanksgiving turkey job a reference to Bitsy's fic? :O )
Don'trlyknow chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
D: Died from smutiness
Don'trlyknow chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i love this!
Edge of My Life chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I'm definitely liking where this is going! :D can't wait to see what Soul is doing for dessert XD
Yoai lover12 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Updated soon I wanna see who the mistury guy is but it's probably spirit or soul but I still wanna see