Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
rebel night chapter 11 . 9/14
how the hell is jacks mom only 38 when her kids are 9 and 17?
NoSugarForValdez chapter 14 . 9/13
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 14 . 7/9
This was great! I love how you made this in its own world, but still had it connected to the movie.
I also like all the references you made with characters' names. That was pretty cool!
I'll check out the sequel when I have the chance!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 13 . 7/6
This was a wonderful story! I absolutely loved it! XD I'll keep an eye out for that sequel CX
AngelaLove072101 chapter 10 . 7/5
XD I'm smiling like an idiot! CX Anyway, great chappie! Oh, she's honna meet his family! Is Emma gonna be there? What about Tooth's dad?
AngelaLove072101 chapter 9 . 7/5
Woah, I sure wasn't expecting that! 0.0 But, that's fishy! Well, I know it's obviously Pitch, I think... But how did Anansi know it was Jack's staff? Unless it was Anansi...! If Pitch is in jail... than it must be him! Or someone who has it out for Jack... Hmmm... Definitely Anansi or Pitch.

Anyways, great chapter!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 8 . 7/5
Great chapter! Loved it!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 7 . 7/5
I absolutely loved the scene where Brer Rab, or whatever his name is, go on talking about who he was going to the dance with xD Go Hiccstrid! Hope Tooth says no, though... Anyway, great chappie : )
AngelaLove072101 chapter 6 . 7/5
*Dreamy sigh* Great chapter! :)
AngelaLove072101 chapter 5 . 7/5
He better hope he doesn't x)
AngelaLove072101 chapter 4 . 7/4
0.0 What?! Murder!? New Year's Eve!? Sister!? Little!? What!? Jack!? There's no freakin' way! It MUST be a misunderstanding!

Anyway, interesting chapter... I'm so confused...
AngelaLove072101 chapter 3 . 7/4
Great chappie :) Loved it! I love that Tooth can defend herself :D
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 7/4
Great chappie :)
HimeVampireChan chapter 14 . 5/31
You know i love you fanfic is so cute. I am a big fan for Jack and Tooth.
Thanks forma this fic.
LionsandTrolls chapter 3 . 5/14
Woah I'm liking this!
(This review is also to mark where I am, forgive me.)
1,413 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »