Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Izzybella12 chapter 13 . 3/19
Amazing story. I really loved reading it, especially that last chapter when Jack decided where he wanted to go for college. I loved the entire story though. Thank you for writing it. :)
If I die this night I will die happy
Squeaaaaaaaaaakkk *Blushes* I love I! *Insert Fangirl attack here*
Kasmdsmkaolskxdskmnkidkisqoa *Mega Fangirl Attack*
kittensandmilk chapter 1 . 1/4
This fanfic is so incredible, It's definitely my favorite one that I've ever read and inspired me to write my own. I'm so thankful for this beautiful piece of writing.
Bladre MKT chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
I will be extremely honest with this review... Sandy's YOLO moment is the most amazing thing I have read in centuries! In fact... Yes, I'm gonna qoute it in my profile if you don't terribly mind!

Over all I REALLY loved the rather simple and realistic but very detailed and so unique background you built here, Tooth and Jack's are specially good but they are all fun, Alice very short scream time was amazing in its uniqueness.

The way the story progressed was very fun and I liked the pacing, really did, all in all, hands down a 5 start read.
Verdin Grey chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I am not sure how much of a compliment this is, but reading this makes me want to pick up a pencil and write a good story.
Thank you for that.
starscriptmage chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
I've never really had a thing for Jack/Tooth, even though her crush was pretty clear in the movie... I was more of a Jelsa or Jackunzel person. But this converted me, I must say. Now I ship Jack with Elsa, Rapunzel, and Tooth, and it's all thanks to you. Bunny was adorable as a human, and as a half-Thai, half-Taiwanese mixed blood, I have to tell you that the references to food and culture were very spot on. Also I liked that you put Greek gods/goddesses here, it was a nice touch! :D
sjsreader chapter 13 . 3/1/2016
Oh. My. Goodness. THAT WAS SO FREAKING FABULOUS! I was squealing, and laughing, and tearing up, and wanting to dance around the room. SO CUTE!
I'm sad it's over, but I'm glad it was as good a story as it was.
Again, fantastic job! You rock!
sjsreader chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
Oh... no... I think I'm going to start bawling now. Excuse me while I go find a nice quiet spot.
This story is coming to a close, and it is making me extremely sad! I don't want it to end... Good job with this. It really is amazing!
sjsreader chapter 11 . 3/1/2016
*sigh* Another very satisfying chapter. This is a really good story, and I am rather sad to be coming to the close of it.
sjsreader chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes. This pleases me. This pleases me greatly. Fabulous story!
sjsreader chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
SQUEE! So much cuteness! AWW...! And then freaking Pitch Black. Grr.
sjsreader chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
AWW! I'm dying of the cuteness! But in my head, I'm thinking "Freaking took you long enough, Jack!"
sjsreader chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
So much cuteness and laughing! I love love love this!
1,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »