Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
YokaiAngel chapter 14 . 11/24/2017
genius!~~~~~~
aewea chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Oh my this isn't rly my favorite ship- but this is soooooo adorable! oh my godddddddd.
T-tawny chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Oh Tooth, I too understand the uncontrable urge to swoon!
In fact the descriptions were so good that I must admit I did squeal a tiny bit!
ZophToko chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
I love this! I don't hate the ElsaJack shipping but Its not for me. BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I ADORE!
ZophToko chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
when u said Jack wanted her so bad. I cried
ZophToko chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
I LOVE BUNNY! BROKE MY HEART. BUT BLESS U. I LOVE IT WHEN U MAKE HIM REALIZE HIS FEELINGS. BEST PART IS WHEN HE REALIZED MORE BLUNTLY THAT IT SAYS IT. I LOVE HOW U SAID IT EXACTLY LIKE THIS "He wanted her so bad" that made me swell up in pride and love.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2017
This was a great story. The plot was really good and the drama & suspense made it really interesting. I loved how there was always something going on, weather it was a side problem, the main idea, or a relationship, I never got bored and it made me want to keep reading. That being said there wasn't too much going on that it was a jumbled mess that I couldn't keep up with. This was a really amazing and impressive story to me. It's one of the best things I've read.
Izzybella12 chapter 13 . 3/19/2017
Amazing story. I really loved reading it, especially that last chapter when Jack decided where he wanted to go for college. I loved the entire story though. Thank you for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/20/2017
If I die this night I will die happy
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2017
Squeaaaaaaaaaakkk *Blushes* I love I! *Insert Fangirl attack here*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Kasmdsmkaolskxdskmnkidkisqoa *Mega Fangirl Attack*
kittensandmilk chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
This fanfic is so incredible, It's definitely my favorite one that I've ever read and inspired me to write my own. I'm so thankful for this beautiful piece of writing.
Bladre MKT chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
I will be extremely honest with this review... Sandy's YOLO moment is the most amazing thing I have read in centuries! In fact... Yes, I'm gonna qoute it in my profile if you don't terribly mind!

Over all I REALLY loved the rather simple and realistic but very detailed and so unique background you built here, Tooth and Jack's are specially good but they are all fun, Alice very short scream time was amazing in its uniqueness.

The way the story progressed was very fun and I liked the pacing, really did, all in all, hands down a 5 start read.
Verdin Grey chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I am not sure how much of a compliment this is, but reading this makes me want to pick up a pencil and write a good story.
Thank you for that.
starscriptmage chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
I've never really had a thing for Jack/Tooth, even though her crush was pretty clear in the movie... I was more of a Jelsa or Jackunzel person. But this converted me, I must say. Now I ship Jack with Elsa, Rapunzel, and Tooth, and it's all thanks to you. Bunny was adorable as a human, and as a half-Thai, half-Taiwanese mixed blood, I have to tell you that the references to food and culture were very spot on. Also I liked that you put Greek gods/goddesses here, it was a nice touch! :D
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »