Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
areyousatisfied chapter 13 . 6/26
Wow. I’m speechless. I laughed and I cried and I stayed up til 3am reading this. I had a DEAR day today (drop everything and read) because I fell in love with the characters and the story and just everything. Your plot was so well thought out and I honestly loved every second. Well done!
areyousatisfied chapter 7 . 6/25
Just started this chapter and noticed your inclusion of Indigenous Australians. I know it’s not done on purpose or anything but I thought I’d mention a couple things so if an Indigenous Australian happened to read this fic they wouldn’t feel upset: The term ‘Aborigines’ is incorrect and offensive, you can use ‘Aboriginal people’ or Indigenous Australians. Also, implying that they are no longer living in Australia is also incorrect. I would recommend removing the word ‘mysterious’ too. As their culture has been erased from history and they have suffered for many years, so perhaps use the term ‘original people of Australia’ or ‘first inhabitants’. Ok, I’m gonna get back to reading this fantastic story. I know it’s been awhile since you’ve written this so I hope you get this and fix it up if you can :)
YokaiAngel chapter 14 . 11/24/2017
genius!~~~~~~
aewea chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Oh my this isn't rly my favorite ship- but this is soooooo adorable! oh my godddddddd.
T-tawny chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Oh Tooth, I too understand the uncontrable urge to swoon!
In fact the descriptions were so good that I must admit I did squeal a tiny bit!
ZophToko chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
I love this! I don't hate the ElsaJack shipping but Its not for me. BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I ADORE!
ZophToko chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
when u said Jack wanted her so bad. I cried
ZophToko chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
I LOVE BUNNY! BROKE MY HEART. BUT BLESS U. I LOVE IT WHEN U MAKE HIM REALIZE HIS FEELINGS. BEST PART IS WHEN HE REALIZED MORE BLUNTLY THAT IT SAYS IT. I LOVE HOW U SAID IT EXACTLY LIKE THIS "He wanted her so bad" that made me swell up in pride and love.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2017
This was a great story. The plot was really good and the drama & suspense made it really interesting. I loved how there was always something going on, weather it was a side problem, the main idea, or a relationship, I never got bored and it made me want to keep reading. That being said there wasn't too much going on that it was a jumbled mess that I couldn't keep up with. This was a really amazing and impressive story to me. It's one of the best things I've read.
Izzybella12 chapter 13 . 3/19/2017
Amazing story. I really loved reading it, especially that last chapter when Jack decided where he wanted to go for college. I loved the entire story though. Thank you for writing it. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/20/2017
If I die this night I will die happy
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2017
Squeaaaaaaaaaakkk *Blushes* I love I! *Insert Fangirl attack here*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Kasmdsmkaolskxdskmnkidkisqoa *Mega Fangirl Attack*
kittensandmilk chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
This fanfic is so incredible, It's definitely my favorite one that I've ever read and inspired me to write my own. I'm so thankful for this beautiful piece of writing.
Bladre MKT chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
I will be extremely honest with this review... Sandy's YOLO moment is the most amazing thing I have read in centuries! In fact... Yes, I'm gonna qoute it in my profile if you don't terribly mind!

Over all I REALLY loved the rather simple and realistic but very detailed and so unique background you built here, Tooth and Jack's are specially good but they are all fun, Alice very short scream time was amazing in its uniqueness.

The way the story progressed was very fun and I liked the pacing, really did, all in all, hands down a 5 start read.
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »