Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Verdin Grey chapter 1 . 7/15
I am not sure how much of a compliment this is, but reading this makes me want to pick up a pencil and write a good story.
Thank you for that.
starscriptmage chapter 14 . 3/28
I've never really had a thing for Jack/Tooth, even though her crush was pretty clear in the movie... I was more of a Jelsa or Jackunzel person. But this converted me, I must say. Now I ship Jack with Elsa, Rapunzel, and Tooth, and it's all thanks to you. Bunny was adorable as a human, and as a half-Thai, half-Taiwanese mixed blood, I have to tell you that the references to food and culture were very spot on. Also I liked that you put Greek gods/goddesses here, it was a nice touch! :D
sjsreader chapter 13 . 3/1
Oh. My. Goodness. THAT WAS SO FREAKING FABULOUS! I was squealing, and laughing, and tearing up, and wanting to dance around the room. SO CUTE!
I'm sad it's over, but I'm glad it was as good a story as it was.
Again, fantastic job! You rock!
sjsreader chapter 12 . 3/1
Oh... no... I think I'm going to start bawling now. Excuse me while I go find a nice quiet spot.
This story is coming to a close, and it is making me extremely sad! I don't want it to end... Good job with this. It really is amazing!
sjsreader chapter 11 . 3/1
*sigh* Another very satisfying chapter. This is a really good story, and I am rather sad to be coming to the close of it.
sjsreader chapter 10 . 3/1
Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes. This pleases me. This pleases me greatly. Fabulous story!
sjsreader chapter 9 . 3/1
SQUEE! So much cuteness! AWW...! And then freaking Pitch Black. Grr.
sjsreader chapter 7 . 3/1
AWW! I'm dying of the cuteness! But in my head, I'm thinking "Freaking took you long enough, Jack!"
sjsreader chapter 6 . 3/1
So much cuteness and laughing! I love love love this!
sjsreader chapter 5 . 3/1
So much squealing has come from my mouth as I read this story. It is incredibly cute! It is also very hilarious, and I catch myself laughing out loud.
sjsreader chapter 4 . 3/1
I love how long these chapters are- I can really sink my teeth into them. You maintain the title of "Ever so Fabulous Author" and ensnare your readers. Great job!
sjsreader chapter 3 . 3/1
I love this so very much. You are really good at writing an engaging story!
sjsreader chapter 2 . 3/1
I love Tooth/Jack pairings if they are done right. And this is being done right. I love how you have done the Guardians in this setting! They still have so much of their personalities, and it is incredibly fun to see the story unfold! I was laughing out loud.
sjsreader chapter 1 . 3/1
So I was totally squealing during basically this whole chapter. EEE! So cute!
Dreamer chapter 7 . 1/6
0.0 *.* Yay! Hahahah...all your hoping was not enough dear author. I am a hohrible mess right now with catching breath, laughter and shaking hands as I try to hit the keyboard right so I do not have to backspace so much.

Oh wow! being able to see both peoples thoughts of each other's smiles...it was so real it gave me one and its still plastered on to my face. Definately worth the reading. And that last sentence: "steady steps and trembling hands." That is exactly how I picture any relationship that lasts and builds strong bonds develop. You go steady not wanting to reveal to much or scare the other to much, but at the same time...you don't know excactly what to do...Awwwww (Excuse me as I try to collect myself.)

And then on to the part of the review for the undertones of the story.
Breir Rabbit, you really are not my favorite. I understand that you are a teenage boy and you want to have your own glory, but think of Toothina's feelings (at least let her in on your plan, I'm sure she might understand and still go with you and maybe even bring Jack along...but yeah I know that will not happen...)

Both Jack and Bunnymund tried asking her...at least I'm almost 100% on Bunnymond, Jack might not have, but I do believe that he mihgt...(or at least try). Pitch...why oh why do I get the feeling something horrible is going to happen and he hurts Jack and maybe Tooth (even Repunzel)...oh that's why, because he didn't enjoy the holiday spirit and he had been a crazy psycho and maybe even stalker when he had mentioned Jack and his "history" in the Pawnshop when Pan's freind (Anon something like that) made it clear they would not be back.

P.S. I really like how you are naming these extra characters drawing from legends, mythology, and Disney really helps to keep the names "Pitch" "Bunnymond" "North" and "Jack Frost" not as glaringly 'weird' so that pointing out "Tooth's" name and not the others' for "strangeness" with more sense.
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »