Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Windy Silvermist chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
This story has been really amazing. I'm absolutely in love with it. I-the characters were just perfect and Toothie was so cute and Jack was also cute in a grumpy way. And everything was adorable. Also creative thinking with Alice Liddell (you did you research, unlike me. ) her bunny are cute.

One question though, what's with the last name's in Jack's Family? I mean His name is Jack Overland Frost, and his sister's is Emma Frost. But his Dad is ? I found it rather confusing.

ANYWAY, it was a really enjoyable and realistically done read, thank you for taking the time to write it.

-Windy
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Although I don't normally go for humanised AU like this, I think your story is awesome already! You have this here reader hooked. I really like how you have captured Jack and Tooth's interactions and the rest of the group fit in very well too.
Polaris chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
It's wonderful! It's magical! It's romantic! It's awesome! It's beautiful! It's astounding! It's edifying! It's gratifying! It's spectacular!...and it's good too!
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
This story almost had me in tears! DX but then again I can say that it also had me FAN-GIRLING MY ASS OFF! XD
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
TT-TT
Guest chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
I feel like crying. Can't wait for the sequel even more. No rush, though. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Wow awesome story. Can't wait for the sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
*sighs* I've been rereading this awesome au and my feels for frostbite have been renewed :D You're a really great author! But sadly this ship has been sinking :( *waits paitently for awesome sequel* No pressure ;)

Whoa so many emoticons I'm sorry. I hope you read this:)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Really reslly really awesome story I like how bit turned out really well written a amazing job loved it
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness I don't know what to day next chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Soooooooooo good ahhhhhh love how she had a go at then a nd then they were all hugging was so sad when she found out her mother was missing but no they can't take him back he's happy with her here !
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love it so much just everything Soo good ahhhh I have to admit I started to fan girl quite a few times when reading this can't wait to read the next chapters
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I gasped no much in this chapter ahhhhhhhhhhhh oh my goodness hopefully they can work out who did it cuz Flynn said he sold itoo a creepy pawn broker ! Ah so amIng really well written onto the next chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
All I can say is I gasped . ;) wow oh my goodness so much in one chapter ahhhh I don't know what to day well written onto the next chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
Great chapter really good chapter she better not agree to that guys nd ahahhaha love all the different movie book and fairy tale references :)
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »