Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Love it such a great chapter hmmmmm when you mentioned the to guys watching them I though something was going to happen maybe it will
Wings Of Mercury chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
So... I really liked this one at the beginning. It was interesting to see how you transferred the magical guardians into the real world. But as the story progressed, it got pretty angsty and OOC. By the end, it was basically just a high-school-themed original fiction. Maybe if it wasn't so long? I dunno. Well...I'll check out some of your other stuff anyway!
maili-chan chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Awww Tooth and Jack are too cute to bear :3
You're story was really good! It's the first I've read in this fandom and I'm happy to have fallen on such a good one :)
I'm really looking forward to that sequel you mentioned, I'm sure it's going to be as awesome as this one was :D
Good job!
Darkflower123 chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
My face was hurting so much from smiling and my roommate friend's are giving me weird looks for spazzing in my seat every five minutes (My roommate is already used to it) . I love this story so much, and I can see why it was so popular. It was really a lot of fun reading, from the mentions of Hiccup (GOD I LOVE THAT MOVIE) to the quotes the uncle moon would say (Their is an invisible summer in the depths of winter or something like that) to Jack and Tooth's whirlwind romance, I can honestly say this is one of my favorite romance stories since Project Guardian.
WarPigCrawling chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Ahh! This was fantastic! you know I'm not a very big fan of the tooth/jack pairing but you pulled this off and really made me love it :D I wish I could give you this really long and gratified review, but I'm just too caught up in feels right now, so. . . .thank you :)
WarPigCrawling chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Ha, oh this is wonderful. It made me smile like an idiot :D Great chapter, I'm excited to read the rest
GuestSun's Eye chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Thank you for creating this Master Piece of fanfiction
Please don't make a sequel, because this story is Perfect just the way it is
I'll never forget this story
Thank you so much!
- Guest(Sun's Eye)
PS- "Sun's Eye" is the meaning of a given name
Anthousa chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Most of the time I'm not too fond of high school AU's, but I love this. It's awesome!
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
What an amazing writer! I am in complete and utter awe. Wow wow wow. Absolutely LOVED it. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this! You're an amazing writer! You portrayed the characters so well! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Simply breath taking! What a beautiful story! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
I adore this story and I love how you have added so many different characters from other movies and legends. Simply wonderful. :)
MissPurplePaladin chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Its the new year and I am just wondering if you still plan on doing the sequel for this store because it possible you could of forgotten about it sense it had been a long time and are you?
Ayz283 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
It's such a great story! Loooooooooooooovve it! I really enjoyed reading it and it's amazing and wonderful :DD
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
WHY YOU PLAY GAMES WIT MAH HAAAAAAAAAAART!?

Seriously though, this was so good. i'm only sad that I found it so late. Thank you so much for writing it! I just thought that it is worth pointing out that your story has become almost synonymous with the ToothxJack/Rainbow Snowcone/Frostbite ship, and, seeing as it is Rainbow Snowcone Week (until the end of Saturday), this story has been mentioned a lot. Once again, thank you so much for writing this.
Rue Reviews chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
This was a really great story, and first one I've read in this fandom. You came highly recommended off tumblr, and the community there usually has good taste. Your narration for this felt very honest and forthright, and I liked that a lot. I really enjoyed the interactions among all the characters. I write too, and sometimes my characters are set in this age group, so it was refreshing and informative the way your narration and characters really reminded me of how I and my friends used to think and feel, and the kinds of things we used to do together. Thank you very much for sharing your work! I truly loved it! Argh. My FictionPress login's not working for some reason but you can find me here:
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »