Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Omg ohhhh myyyy good godddd. That was seriously the BEST fanfiction I had ever read. I think it may be the best fanfiction in the history of fanfictions! I can't even-how am I going to go to school tomorrow?! That was seriously the cutest thing ever! And I love how you incorporated all the different characters! And the ending? PERFECt! And I dont usually review any stories so take this as a huge honor because it was just so fucking good!
canzie chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
I've really enjoyed reading every chapter of your story. Very cute, sure made me a fan of ToothXJack. It was adorable with all my favorite elements I could have in a story.
ThatGirl35 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014

...soothing.
...hilarious.
...serious.
...downright wonderful.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
ThatGirl35 chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
*sobbing*

Why, why did he have to live so far away?...
ThatGirl35 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
You're trying to make me cry aren't you?

...you're succeeding.
ThatGirl35 chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
I think I'm moving past the point of intelligible words and into the point of just happy mush.
ThatGirl35 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
NOOOOOOO!

It was going so well! Darn that Pitch! GAHHHH!

But they kissed! Oh my goodness, I think my heart stopped at that point! Seriously, this is crack. Oh my gosh.
ThatGirl35 chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Oh Bunny...I hurt for him, and yet I love him all the more for him going and kicking Jack into action. Seriously, Bunny is amazing. And you've just added another string of nobility points for him.
ThatGirl35 chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
*squee!* I'm scared as to what diabolical plots are astir against them. ...but I'm loving the growing friendship and relationship between Jack and Tooth! Ahhhh!
ThatGirl35 chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Good grief, I'm glad that was cleared up about Rapunzel! I was seriously feeling nervous about that! Huzzah for her out and just Jack and Tooth. _
ThatGirl35 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Seriously, I think I'm addicted to this. And I'll need to leave the house for a bit, and I'll be thinking of this THE WHOLE TIME.

I just love your writing and how you keep everyone so in character despite it being AU! It's wonderful!
thatgirl35 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Pitch is creepy! O_O

And what happened with Jack?! Ehhhh?
thatgirl35 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I don't care if it's because he's scared of being in the car-holding hands! YAYAYAYAY!
thatgirl35 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Sandy knows! _ Of course!

I loved Jack's awkward apology. And North's driving-that is so perfectly accurate!
thatgirl35 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
OMG. Brilliant. Seriously, *I* blushed when Jack turned around and made the comment about looking at his teeth. OMG! That was brilliant.
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »