Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
FictionLover987 chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
This was beautiful. absolutely beautiful. i love this story, and am going to check to see if there's a sequel. They get married right? and jack's friends that are girls get like rejected right?
hehe.. they're so adorable... o my gosh i can't stop squeeing!
FictionLover987 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
NO NOT END
daaaaannng it..
this is too cute! i wanna keep reading.. but after the next chapter there won't be anymore. .
FictionLover987 chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
GAAAH
THEY KISSED!
URG PITCH! .
FictionLover987 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
HAH!
i knew who brer rab, zeus, poseidon, and flynn and rapunzel were :D
darn.. i knew bunny liked tooth.. poor fellow *pet pet pet*
Love this story! :D
FictionLover987 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
i knew it! it was flynn! :D
gosh, this is getting sooo interesting! :D
FictionLover987 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
O MY GOSH THIS STORY IS THE BEST THING EVER!
FictionLover987 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OH MY GOSH.
that last part just.. killed me.. i can't stop laughing. XD
great story!
Ahsilaa chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I loved t. It was funny and awesome and I love the romance betweent them. You did a great job
gallifreayan chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I love this story. I love it so much it makes my chest hurt. It's amazing. A-MAY-zing. That awesome. I really hope you manage the sequel. It would make me die of happiness. Just saying. :)
guidiani chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Your story was AMAZING. I couldn't put it down
ashlyntwynyo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This will be the 3rd time I've read this, in the past two days, and I really think you should do the sequel now! Mhm
ashlyntwynyo chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Ahh! I loved it!
Cat Lunanoff chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
This is my favorite High School!Rainbow Snowcone!AU /by far/. I like other ones too, but this is the absolute best and my most favorite out of them all, definately in my top three Rainbow Snowcone fics (because this is up there with Project GUARDIAN in my book, under the "seriously amazing chiz" category)
I cant wait for the sequel! Looking forward to more awesomeness!
DDBwonderworker chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
OH MY GOD:D:D:D:D:D I an a HUGE tooth and jack fan this is one of my favorite fanfics I hope you will make the sequel soon I love your work and please please PLEASE MAKE THE SEQUEL SOON like mabe in 2014 if that is what you mean in your note but again I love your story and thank you for being one of those people keeping Ranibow Snowcone alive I will be looking for that sequel with much love. Bye
starrysunsets chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Oh my FREAKING GOD.

I was going through the archive looking for great stories, and I managed to stumble across this beautiful one. Oh my god. T-This was fantastic. So utterly fantastic. :D I'm not gonna lie; I was practically in tears by the ending and I was hugging my cat and trying to stay calm.

Heh, I was comparing my first kiss to Tooth's and envisioning everything so I pretty much fangirled really bad. This is a complete gem, ya hear me?! :) I loved this so much and everything. Definitely going on my favorites.
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »