Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Holy fuck I love you
I swear your writing sounds so professional I can't believe it fanfic (tho pros have editors and stuff I guess to comb out the typos but I can't hold that against you when the story is so damn good.
This story OMG. I cant
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
aww, so cute
2manyfandomstho chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Wow, I've just finished reading this fic and I have to say that I am absolutely entranced and in love with it. You're a great writer and I absolutely adore the ending. I loved the character and relationship development throughout the story and I enjoyed the plot twists. I had a giggle at the slight crossovers dealing with the names/characters. Again, its great and I look forward to a sequel. Thanks for writing.
Prophet21 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Amazing
jaebrydfalcyn chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
I love this story! I've only just started loving JavkXTooth fanfics, but this is the first one that I have favorited. Keep up the good work!
missinashkin chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
OMG I just found this story, and I LOVED it! It's amazing! Lol I stayed up till midnight last night reading one chapter per hour XD (that's seriously how long it takes to read one of these chapters!) I seriously loved this, I hung onto every word, the plot line was A. MAZ. ING. And the relationship with Jack and Tooth from start to finish was INCREDIBLE. I loved every little thing about this story, and you never lost my attention for a second. I can't wait for the sequel, and I'll follow you for it :3 but seriously, AMAZING. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent. randomkitty101
chewhy chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Oh my gosh I loved this story so much! It is so sweet and lovely and amazing!
CloudMinded013 chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
I love this storyyyyyyyyyyyy soooo much! I loved all the chapters! EVERYTHING IS JUST SO AWESOME! :D Marvelous!
Melantha Frost chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Ohhhhh... I knew where Anansi came from.. I couldn't think of where I heard Brer Rabbit (I know him as Bruh Rabbit) and Pan, although they sounded familiar. Nice story!
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
WOW AWESOME STORY!
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
i love this story
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Noticeably longer than the previous chapters, or at least I delude myself that it is so! :D More chapter for me to admire!

Haroom is a wuss! He let his daughter go out in a BLIZZARD!? I know that Tooth needed to get to school to move the plot forward, but still, that characterization seemed a bit off to me.

I had no idea that snow-drifts were so treacherous. For a second, I thought that Tooth was a goner, but then: JACK EX MACHINA! Victory!

So, I'm going to assume that the snowflake charm has something to do with his little sister, am I right? And that teacher is a cow! What a bully! I have known lots of teachers like this, the ones who like to exert their power over others for the sake of it, and it just goes to show that bullies are not restricted to the student community.

Jeezum, Jack has some major mood swings! When he started yelling, she should have popped him one, and THEN given him the phone (which I hope won't come back to bite Tooth in the butt). Tooth makes a great motivational speaker!

So, Tooth, when did you think it was a good idea to bring a total stranger to a table of friends for no reason? Bunny is VERY overreactive (does he have the hots for Tooth? I'm just sayin'...), North gives the "very big, intimidating" schtick, and Sandy is just awesome. I like him a lot! And how did Anansi manage to accost Tooth in the library without anyone aside from Jack hearing? I know that Anansi was somewhat integral to the exposition here, but that scene might need a little tweaking.

EVERYONE IN THE SLEIGH! So, Jack was in a car-crash was he? I wonder how that plays into his backstory.

Overall, very nice work! Keep it up!
Me chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Amazing story, i read it at least 3 times now! Cant wait for sequel! :D
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
WHOO! Mythological allusions fo' evah! I thought you were talking about Peter Pan at first, and so I was making up jokes for Neverland and pot, but then I read the A/N and ... oh well. Better allusions, but no jokes. Oh well.

Gosh, that sucks for Anansi, but that prank was spectacular. In my school, if you managed to pull one over on the teachers, they would usually laugh it off and give you credit where credit is due, but then again, no one ever left a paint bomb inside the lounge either.

yay, cute cell-phone-feels! Tooth trying to get into Jack's life is very well written, and I like how you are writing it. Tooth tries to avoid coming on too strong and Jack is trying to reach out and open up. Again, this falls into a happy medium between "Moody-angst-Jack," and "Happy-go-lucky-Jack."

Sandy, aren't you perceptive. Albeit, wouldn't North and Bunnymund get suspicious of Sandy and Tooth passing notes? Well, North is driving, so never mind him. I kind of get this protective vibe from Aster, and I'm not sure if that stems from a romantic point-of-view or otherwise.

North unleashed on the roads: TERRIFYING. I rode with this friend of mine, and he has this really nice Audi, but he drives like a DEMON. I think we took the mountain-road curves at fifty once, and in the city, I have never seen him go below five-miles over the speed limit. I can definitely relate.

Ooh, a blizzard. Those always shake things up!
Scriptor Sapiens chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Good so far. It would seem that I am a latecomer to this story.

I like the work that you did on the characters, so I cannot wait to read more of them.

You write Tooth very well. Most people make her attraction to Jack phenomenally blatant and borderline obsessive, but here, it's just a natural high-school crush. I'm interested to see what else you have done with her backstory, seeing as Haroom is still alive. This is the first story that I have read wherein Tooth keeps a scrap-book of teeth, and I love the originality. And she bakes cookies? Now I'm jealous.

I'm on the fence about Jack. I like it, don't get me wrong, but he seemed a bit more friendly and flirtatious in the movie. I have read many characterizations of Jack Frost, and usually they fall into one of two categories: moody angst machine or happy and cheerful Guardian of Fun. I think that this falls into a happy medium of both.

Just on a side note, but I think that I'm the only male RainbowSnowcone shipper, so finding a good RS fic always makes my day. I'll keep reading.
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »