Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Madame Um chapter 14 . 4/18/2019
I admire you for your strength author! Welcome back )
MadameUm chapter 13 . 4/18/2019
Interesting. Thank you for making this story come to a genius chapter
Heh chapter 12 . 4/18/2019
They r marturing cool!
Wow chapter 11 . 4/18/2019
Emotional'-
Je chapter 5 . 4/18/2019
Weel that s a well done work!
Jenga chapter 3 . 4/18/2019
Wow sweet so!
I love this chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
This is so funny. You wrote everything so well lmao I can't
areyousatisfied chapter 13 . 6/26/2018
Wow. I’m speechless. I laughed and I cried and I stayed up til 3am reading this. I had a DEAR day today (drop everything and read) because I fell in love with the characters and the story and just everything. Your plot was so well thought out and I honestly loved every second. Well done!
areyousatisfied chapter 7 . 6/25/2018
Just started this chapter and noticed your inclusion of Indigenous Australians. I know it’s not done on purpose or anything but I thought I’d mention a couple things so if an Indigenous Australian happened to read this fic they wouldn’t feel upset: The term ‘Aborigines’ is incorrect and offensive, you can use ‘Aboriginal people’ or Indigenous Australians. Also, implying that they are no longer living in Australia is also incorrect. I would recommend removing the word ‘mysterious’ too. As their culture has been erased from history and they have suffered for many years, so perhaps use the term ‘original people of Australia’ or ‘first inhabitants’. Ok, I’m gonna get back to reading this fantastic story. I know it’s been awhile since you’ve written this so I hope you get this and fix it up if you can :)
YokaiAngel chapter 14 . 11/24/2017
genius!~~~~~~
aewea chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Oh my this isn't rly my favorite ship- but this is soooooo adorable! oh my godddddddd.
T-tawny chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Oh Tooth, I too understand the uncontrable urge to swoon!
In fact the descriptions were so good that I must admit I did squeal a tiny bit!
ZophToko chapter 13 . 8/1/2017
I love this! I don't hate the ElsaJack shipping but Its not for me. BUT THIS IS SOMETHING I ADORE!
ZophToko chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
when u said Jack wanted her so bad. I cried
ZophToko chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
I LOVE BUNNY! BROKE MY HEART. BUT BLESS U. I LOVE IT WHEN U MAKE HIM REALIZE HIS FEELINGS. BEST PART IS WHEN HE REALIZED MORE BLUNTLY THAT IT SAYS IT. I LOVE HOW U SAID IT EXACTLY LIKE THIS "He wanted her so bad" that made me swell up in pride and love.
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »