Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
nightrain12345 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
all i saw was "by the time the sequel rolls around" OMG SEQUEL?! YES YES YES i love you :') thank you for writing this, I completely fell in love with Jack, especially that part where he hugged her tight and all she could hear was his heartbeat, she was nuzzled deep into his neck... OH GOSH. 3
Mariquita-Gatanegra chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
*dies* That... Was amazing. There are so many things I want to say about this that I love, but I don't think I can... This story -and you- is/are amazing. Seriously. I love this more than words can describe. :)
Ivy000 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! Pleeeeeaaaase? I LOVE THIS STORY and am so sad to see it go... But the promise of a sequel makes the parting sweeter.
loracarol chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Oh, sad day, it's over. :( But it's such a cute ending! 3

On another note, and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if the girl with the burns was also a reference to a different story? Because if she is, I can't recognize it. ;
idonteven chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
i love you. ohmigosh. can i die so i am crying u beautiful person. and u love percy jackson? kan i just ;_; love thank you
Phantasma Lunae chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
OMG, It breaks my heart knowing that this story is over after all the love we've been through! This story shall forever be remembered in my heart! :D
Gearhead Fenton chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Too lazy to log in, but this story was great! Im usually really picky with my AUs but this wa great!
AimeBun chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
ohmygodTHANKYOU! i thought you wernt going to continue this story at all and i was sooooooooooooooooo sad but not i am like laughing and crying at the same time cause i am sooooooooooooo happy that you are continueing (srry 4 the typos and spelling misyakes im just sooooooooooo siked) next yeat and iu cant waitttttttttttt and i loveeeeeeeeeee this soooooooooo much and you will ALWAYS get my support for this story no matter what cause there is a reason that your story is #1 for favorites and that reason is that you r a great writer and you put so much passion and care into your work and you make it so descriptive so it feels like the story comes alive and we are watching the scenes. i also love tooth and jack and how much they care about echother and it's so genuine that i knmow that thier love will never end. there is just sooooooooooooooooo many other things i want to say but since i have limited characters (well i think i do) i will sumarise it . your fan fic is written by a wonderfull author who cares. this made me laugh, bawl into my pillow, scream, get so angry i tried to punch a wall (and really hurt my hand), and i just want to say that this is the most amasing thing ever and no matter what anyone tells you never stop cause what you do is amasing. (ʃƪ ) -baby tooth
Trumpet-Geek chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Oh my goodness that was super cute! What a great way to end this fic!
Caithlinn13 chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this chapter! 3 So sweet! I'm already exited for the sequel! :D Keep up the good work! (I'm sure you will! ;D)
Good luck with writing!
annequinox chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
IT'S DONE?

Whaaaat?

I love this story soooo much.
ArkieR chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
That ending was sooooo PERFECT! Cute cute cute! Can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IVE EVER READ. THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING
NakiTen Scarlett chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY . I JUST CAN'T EVEN...IT'S OVER AND... WHYYYYY? IT'S SO GOOOOOOOD, IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW TT THIS IS ONE OF THOSE STORIES THAT PEOPLE WILL COME BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN JUST TO READ, DON'T WORRY.

THIS IS SO LEGEND,IT'S BRILLIANT
DonkayBallz chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
OH MAN! Seriously, I couldn't believe my own eyes when I saw there was a new chapter! And I'm going to tell you, tears were shed while reading this! Not tears of sadness, like in the previous chapter, but tears of joy! Seriously, you are now my official favorite writer EVER! Can't wait for the sequel.
The whole thing was just amazing! Amazing story, amazing how you can play with the reader's feelings, amazing how you did basically everything with it! Bravo my friend, BRAVO!
*stands up and applause*