Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
sjsreader chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
So much cuteness and laughing! I love love love this!
sjsreader chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
So much squealing has come from my mouth as I read this story. It is incredibly cute! It is also very hilarious, and I catch myself laughing out loud.
sjsreader chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
I love how long these chapters are- I can really sink my teeth into them. You maintain the title of "Ever so Fabulous Author" and ensnare your readers. Great job!
sjsreader chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
I love this so very much. You are really good at writing an engaging story!
sjsreader chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
I love Tooth/Jack pairings if they are done right. And this is being done right. I love how you have done the Guardians in this setting! They still have so much of their personalities, and it is incredibly fun to see the story unfold! I was laughing out loud.
sjsreader chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
So I was totally squealing during basically this whole chapter. EEE! So cute!
Dreamer chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
0.0 *.* Yay! Hahahah...all your hoping was not enough dear author. I am a hohrible mess right now with catching breath, laughter and shaking hands as I try to hit the keyboard right so I do not have to backspace so much.

Oh wow! being able to see both peoples thoughts of each other's smiles...it was so real it gave me one and its still plastered on to my face. Definately worth the reading. And that last sentence: "steady steps and trembling hands." That is exactly how I picture any relationship that lasts and builds strong bonds develop. You go steady not wanting to reveal to much or scare the other to much, but at the same time...you don't know excactly what to do...Awwwww (Excuse me as I try to collect myself.)

And then on to the part of the review for the undertones of the story.
Breir Rabbit, you really are not my favorite. I understand that you are a teenage boy and you want to have your own glory, but think of Toothina's feelings (at least let her in on your plan, I'm sure she might understand and still go with you and maybe even bring Jack along...but yeah I know that will not happen...)

Both Jack and Bunnymund tried asking her...at least I'm almost 100% on Bunnymond, Jack might not have, but I do believe that he mihgt...(or at least try). Pitch...why oh why do I get the feeling something horrible is going to happen and he hurts Jack and maybe Tooth (even Repunzel)...oh that's why, because he didn't enjoy the holiday spirit and he had been a crazy psycho and maybe even stalker when he had mentioned Jack and his "history" in the Pawnshop when Pan's freind (Anon something like that) made it clear they would not be back.

P.S. I really like how you are naming these extra characters drawing from legends, mythology, and Disney really helps to keep the names "Pitch" "Bunnymond" "North" and "Jack Frost" not as glaringly 'weird' so that pointing out "Tooth's" name and not the others' for "strangeness" with more sense.
Kiranumbra chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
Have you ever loved a story or a story's characters so much that when you finish a chapter or a scene, you try to move onto the next, but instead you have to just stop and appreciate whatever it is that you just love?

Because after this chapter I really had to do that.

Your portrayal of the characters, especially Jack and Tooth, is actually very in character - and yet at the same time, it's original, fresh, entertaining. I came into this story skeptical as I usually am over RainbowSnowcone (or most other hetero ships, even though I'm mostly straight) but Ive got to say, you've caught me. Jack is perfect, the ultimate bad boy catch with a cool exterior, a jokester middle and a soft, lonely interior... My favorite kind of person and character, really. He is fantastic. Meanwhile I find myself able to relate to Toothiana despite obvious differences, from her dedication to schoolwork to her interest in Jack and just various personality points. You even play her obsession with teeth in a way that I find myself going along with it despite its strangeness in a teenage girl. Hell, Tooth even got me interested in teeth for a couple paragraphs, and I've never really paid them much attention.

Even the plot is good. It's a nice break from many other stories, a good mix of romance drama, comedy, and day in the life, with several other flavors as well. I'm usually an angst lover, but I've begun to like fluff more and more as time progresses. This story has a good mix of both, and the times when Jack smiles... I see it so clearly, and I think I melt along with Toothiana.

You've got a nice and easy writing style, good detail but not too much of it; personally, I struggle with creating too much unnecessary detail even after years of self-taught writing, and so I respect that talent. You also have a good chapter length, compared to ordinary 1-2k word chapters. I absolutely love longer-length chapters, even in completed stories, so this was a big plus for me.

I'm only on a few hours of sleep and on a road trip at the moment, so I'll probably remember even more things later - more compliments to your story. However, I just wanted to say this now, as I needed to take a moment to appreciate this story before continuing onward. I rarely leave reviews at all anymore, let alone long ones, and I rarely favorite stories even if they're good. You've earned both in my book.

Thank you for writing this, and I hope you keep up the good work. I may just pick up some other works of yours.

-Kiranumbra
Dreamer chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
Oh this is so Amazing! and the realization of Jack had me laughing my equivalent of "laugh out loud, but don't want to wake my sister or worry my mom..." I even got a little tear in the edge of my eye!

And Jack's 'family history' about his father side possibly having Winter spirits in it a great explanation. I really like it. (Plus Jack starting to realize something)

Not to mention the connections in a female mind sometimes can confuse a male into not knowing exactly what is being talked about...(I have had a few occasion where males have given me a confused look and them me remembering that males have the ability to think of one thing and not connect it to everything if they wanted to...-I am now wishing I knew what a nothing box felt like...-Off topic Dreamer pull yourself back.)

This story is so great bringing my feeling back to my first crush in middle school and then making me build up confidence to try and get to know my second crush (TOO Much Information DREAMER!) Sorry, but thank you so much for making me feel all the bubbly and confusing and fluffy and happy memories and feelings. (I would go back to put commas, but I don't want to.)
I really like how you have written this story (and I know that I am coming late to the party, but I wanted you to know that this story is still being read and enjoyed so much).

I especially like how you have them both so sensitive to each other, but not knowing what to do. It really reminds me of my friends. I have a feeling you have Bunnymund like Tooth in this story, at least a little bit; I enjoyed the "reflection" you did with Bunnymund at the beginning and Tooth at the end.

It really does seem like your writing how relationships of all kinds work in this story because of all the dynamics that I see in everyday life (and the little touches of the trickster that was framed in the beginning and his two friends really provide even more realization that the world is revolving not just around yours, and that there are others' whose lives are intertwined with yours even if you don't realize it-like Tooth passing by the two boys, but the two boys just go their own separate ways...for now...(seeing how they have shown up several times throughout the story, I'm pretty sure they will be more important later, as they most likely are helping move the plot in some way).

Its amazing and awesome and I wish you the best wherever you might be-and whatever you might be doing-along with good health.

Thank you for writing this story. I'll come back to read and review more when I am able.
Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Oh goodness you have just recreated the feelings on my first crush that had lasted all throughout middleschool and then some! I'm so happy at the moment! Thank you so much for writing and posting this.
Snow Days chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
Ahhhhh! Amazing!
Autum Dragonflame chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
I LOVE this story! I just finished reading it and it was great. You did a wonderful job with easing Jack into emotions. Great job! _ Don't be surprised if you find a review from me on the sequel.

Never stop believing in yourself!
~Autum Dragonflame
Autum Dragonflame chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
You know that Tooth, Bunny, North, Sandy, and Jack are characters of dreamworks and William Joyce right? I mean, it's obvious you've read the books, but Rise of The Guardians is a dreamworks movie.
Ihavedecided chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
I am your follower for LIFE. Because of this story. I am CRAZY about it. I almost wish i could steal Jack Now. ( Sorry tooth but if i was in your world id totally have your man now ;) Jk. Or am i?... XDDD ) I am Kidding though. I have someone. Jack is hard to resist though. He makes me melt. Just like the guy i like does. in fact they are alot alike. Funny thing My NAME is Emma and i almost Jumped though the ceiling when i read that is sisters name is Emma. LOL Thanks A TON!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Most of the time, I don't read high school fanfictions or all human ones but this is very good.
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »