Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
8329qowhdie32dji34892 chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Woah I'm liking this!
(This review is also to mark where I am, forgive me.)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
Okay, for reals now. The story was nothing short of phenomenal. I'm highly aware that the intended arc of the story as a whole was focused on Jack's interactions with Tooth, and the way that they got closer as the story progressed, and you did an amazing job with that. Your English was impeccable, I saw almost no mistakes through the ENTIRE story. Only a few missing spaces. The weak points were few and far between, though they were present. A little bit more faith to the source material would have been nice, but your originality made up for it. The whole story was almost entirely Tooth and Jack though, a bit more interaction with other characters early in the story would not have been detrimental. Other than those few things (and the lack of a serious problem from Pitch) it was a great read, very pleased to read it.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Brace yourselves, Winter is coming.
SecretSkrill chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
OMG! OMG! I cannot express how incredibly AMAZING that story was! I loved how you added so many characters, whether from Disney or Greek Mythology. My favorite was Hiccup though. I wanted to be upset that Tooth didn't get valedictorian but I simply couldn't because that's SO Hiccup! (and he is AMAZING!) Anyway, great job!
Anon chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
So excited!
biddle29 chapter 14 . 3/20/2015
Just so you know, I loved this story :) and I'm sorry to hear about what happened :( I hope you're doing better!
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
I'm freaking out now that this story has come to an end - THIS WAS WONDERFUL. So long as hell which I didn't expect when at first looking at the number of 13 chapters, but totally worth it. Another favorite to add to the list! The beginning right down to this lovely, sweet ending was absolutely perfect, and now I have what's up for the sequel to read now whoo. :)))

This entire thing was written so beautifully though, ok? The characters, the plot and Jack's past, the little funny moments (especially liked the chapter for Tooth's birthday when Jack came up with the witch hour excuse BAHAHAHx)... globitz, this was good! Thank you for writing something so beautifully amazing.
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Already loving this story so much! Besides very, very few grammatical errors and all, the rest of the story itself is so perfectly written. It's not rushed, everyone seems in character (even though this is just the first chapter I'm reading), and all in all it's lovely. I love Jack's personality and everything too so far. On another random note, at the mention of cookies here, it reminds me that I'm starving. Nghhhh cookiesss :( Ahem, anyway, awesome chapter. Now for me to keep reading!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
I loved the Jackunzel scene and how Tooth got jealous. It was so obvious Jack thought Rapunzel was pretty! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Omg omg omg i was grinning and swoinubg like an idiot throufht the whoke first chapter. By the end of it Jack was such a charmer. Omg omg omg *fangurling*
LindseyWasHere chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
This was the fic that made me go completely on board with this pairing and I gotta say, I can't believe I didn't read it sooner! I love the dialogue from the internal ones to the ones between the characters. You craft their personalities so well in them! Not going to lie, I read your story in one sitting. I'm kinda tired, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. And now I'm gonna read it again just because I can. Wonderful work here :)
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 14 . 1/28/2015
You are NOT trash! Don't you ever say that again! *smack*

Probably not up for the sequel (I rarely read M fics, sorry) but I wish you luck none the less. :)
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
I love how you added fairytale characters, and the Hiccup comment. "But he's a loser!" xD Really creative, and a nice mix of stories. I especially like the Arachne and Athena thing. :)
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Oh gods! Awesome ending! :) I'm sorry I didn't leave many reviews - busy reading. :) I love your story! I like how it's a high school AU, but so original and mysterious. And Jack is amazing; you portrayed his character really well. And Tooth is hilarious! :) I didn't ship them that much when I started reading this FanFic, but now I'm fangirling over how fantabulous they would be. Your writing is fantabulous as well as impressive, and overall just a fantabulous story. I'll be reading this and the sequel. :)
i-may-or-may-not-be-insane chapter 11 . 1/28/2015