Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Myself-MyFirstCrush chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Thank God he made you pair this ship, we are all so glad you did it! And nope, we don't mind other characters in the story. Infact it feels good, really! And the names of all that characters; you know already that this is the second time I'm reading this story, so I know that you have taken them from other references. I wonder how much have you red till date! :D
And now coming to the chapter, of course it was a superb ride. My tooth and jack were as usual FANTASTIC! The dialogues and all, amazing.
That trick, hahahha xD It had me in splits! :D
And that cute convo of jack and tooth, ! It was so amazing!
I Loved this, seriously! I can swear, I loved it to bits! :*
Just keep writing like this and believe me you will always be at the top! :)
p.s Please answer my PMs and also please upload its sequel! I'm dying! :(
p.s.s don't mind my p.s! :P
Myself-MyFirstCrush chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Ahaan! so here's my first review to you! :D
This is the only story that forces me to believe in love, to believe that life can be this happy in presence of the loved ones! I truly want a partner like jack frost, shy, handsome and most importantly good at heart
I just love tooth and this name toothiana, its not that weird :D
the way you showed tooth's feelings for our dear jack frost, her mother, her friends, and also how you showed her feelings when she was happy, sad, irritated and all... you know, two thing I love the most in your fic,1) your description and the flow of story 2) your LONG chapters. I seriously don't like tiny miny chapters.
Also my friend, you showed her mother as an Indian. I am an indian and so I easily got connected with this after reading it... I love you more for that! :*
and yes about our dear poor girl tooth's actions to get a glimpse of him, hehehe it was a bit funny also along with romantic! :D
I don't know how much I love this story, I can literally read it for a whole day without getting up to eat or drink or pee :P (this was not a very good way to express my feelings but yeah! xD)
and my dear jack frost, I already love his style and attitude, you increased it to an another infinite'th level... so again, love you for it! ;)
you know I want to keep on praising you so was going on writing review, I hope you don't mind my big big reviews!
p.s please answer my pm ASAP, I'm eagerly waiting to talk with you! :*
feels-feels chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Oh my goodness! I just love this story and I love how you have crossovers! One of the best fanfic I ever read!
ali evans chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
IT'S BEEN 34 YEARS WHERE'S THE SEQUEL
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
This story is simply amazing really love it :) hope jacks secret will be good :D
TinyCurmudgeon chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
That was beautiful. Definitely one of the best stories I've read on here. My inner myth geek really appreciated all the references and as someone who's obsessed with spiders I had a real laugh when you paired Anansi and Arachne together. I'm just going to sit in a corner and deal with my feels now. Bye.
Quill chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Coincidence? I don't think so. Things fall into place when you don't expect them to often in ways you didn't expect them to either. That's life and this is an excellent piece of writing that I take my metaphorical hat off to(I don't wear hats that often you see). Thanks for writing/typing and keep up the superb work.
Sophia Linn chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
You and this whole freaking website (particuarily you) have kept me up so freaking long i swear im gonna fail math class jesus- srsly though that was awesome, i really liked the random yet organized clash of all the different fandoms...all the fandoms. all the time. But yeah anywho i dont even ship them but gaaahhhhh adorbs- the depiction and just, like, everything was amazing :D
Alliprince chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
:D Wonderful and awesome story! :)
Alliprince chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
YAY! DE MOTHER IS ALIVE! :D :D :D
Alliprince chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
I love this story so much! :D :D :D I finally decided to review because I've been reading all the chapters as much as I could. :) Thanks for posting these! (I'm going to finish reading everything later. lol your chapters are really nice and long!)
Nikki Pond chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
...sorry, I accidentally press the post review.

You did a wonderful job and u did the characters well. I especially like what u did with the characters, and especially the first chapter. It really got me hooked up and especially Tooth's reaction to Jack. It sort of remind me of my best friend and I suddenly feel lonely because I do want to have someone who loved me and it would be nice to have a guy like me in school and happens to be my classmate. I am so jealous! This story just made me wish for a guy to love me. (I admit I did not much think of love interest or crush since I discovered fanfiction).

U did great. I especially love Uncle Moon. Though I am upset that we didn't have much Jack and Bunny's interaction much, I am a big fan of Jack and Bunny's brotherly relationship.

Great story. I added this to my community. Check it out if u want!
Nikki Pond chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
I admit that I am NOT a very big fan of any pairings with Jack, though I respect it. This story, is one of the few exceptions that I accept reading a story that is pairing with Jack. This story actually impressed me and how you've written it.

I thank the author (Chiyoku) who highly recommended this story and suggested to fans to read it and decided to give it a go. And I was happy to continue reading it rather than stop it and I absolutely love it. The plotline is good, and the summary and how u made Jack cold but not heartless, well, he is sort-of cold literally not in a mean way. Yeah. *coughs* Anyway. You did a good job here.

I went insane when u wrote this story like 10,000-12,000 words per chapter
zoewinter1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I used to not like Rainbow snowcones very much but wow have you converted me omg they're so cute together
gigioliveira01 chapter 13 . 9/9/2014