Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
This chapter was a good way to show bonding in the "real world," as well as introduce Pitch as the villain, again in a "real world" setting. I actually quite liked the little Flynn cameo, since he was also in an arcade, so nice Tron reference. Also, loved the way you worked Jaime in here.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
*smirks* im not the only one looking forward to brer rab spicing things up a bit right?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Huh. WHAT!? Feeling so much deoth in this story, man! Great way to introduce Flynn! That was an unexpected surprise!Brer Rab's an interesting one, kinda creepy though, I wonder what that'll do. I love the pacing and how Jack opened up when he was in an arcade- a place full of fun. And how you made Tooth say "You give them good memories, Jack!" very clever ;) their relationships building up, which is gettin me excited and Jack's backstory too! Can't wait to meet Jamie! Xoxo
M'n'Mzutarians 4ever chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
This story is so epic ! I love frostooth don't you dare stop writing this
TheLegendOfTheAvatars chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
OMG IM IN LOVE. MY FEELINGS THEY'RE EXPLODING. I loved this story so much. I can't explain how much I loved it. It was so original and I loved how you twisted jacks personality a little bit. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! GO FROSTBITE
thumbelina.rocks chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
OhmyGod! How can you end it right there? I need to know what happens next so please update again soon! :)
Aligeos chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Wowowowowoow THIS chapter was fantastic! My favourite so far. I loved how jack got all protective over tooth, so sweet 3 and Then
when he started to talk about the hospital and childrens, my heart melted ( I'M GONNA FREAKING MARRY THIS MAN) more hugs! More hugs! and out of nowhere: he tried to kill his sister. There's no way that's true. I know it, the moon told me so. Please Please Please keep writting and thanks for the long chapter. May the force be with you
JackFrostxToothFairy1fan chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
OMG i love this charpter and specially when jack says ''don't touch her'' awww i was so fangirling BTW pitch scares me here more than in the original movie so i love every part of the charpter i love this fic and keep going with this :)
ilovedclubpenguin chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
*SCREAMS "YOUR SO EVIL!"" I LOVE IT!"
azulas chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
OH MY ACTUAL GOODNESS GRACIOUS. OKAY THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY MOST FAVOURITE FANFICTION EVER. AND I ABSOLUTELY MEAN EVER. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS PERFECT.
It made me squeal like crazy and I love Flynn and Rapunzel. Pitch's character. Jack's whole mysterious act. Even Brer Rab's attraction to Tooth. Uncle Moon too. I just love you so much.
reckless is a wreck chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Gosh, this fic is just incredible! It's not often that a story has my face twisting in all sorts of emotions while I read! Giddiness, amusement, surprise, man, I am seriously digging this. I sooo look forward to more c: Keep up the fantastic work!
Mrs.Calliope chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
ASDFGHJKL.
ADVENTURE TIME
TANGLED.
CLIFF HANGER THAT WOULD PUT RICK RIORDAN TO SHAME.
SO PERF.
Carol chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
What a wonderful fanfiction, I am in love with it
Update soon, please
1222222222 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
OMG! Jack tried to kill his sister?! :-o DX
Miss Megz chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I like it so far. I hope Jack still has his powers but from the way the story is going I doubt it. Anyways, update soon!
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »