Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Laneperson13 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Good suspense and reveal here, both with Flynn and frost's past
You tie in elements from the movie AU so well!
The character's demeanors are well portrayed too! My only suggestion would be to change the nicknames jack and bunny tease each other with I know it's referencing the movie but its a little forced
Why not "Bluebell" instead of cottontail? Poking fun at his hair colour while still vaguely referencing rabbits. Just an idea u don't need to take my advice youre already great :P
Can't wait for the next installment! I was looking forward to this one so much!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
D: The hell? Seriously that last line was. O: My god!

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Fanfictions4ever chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
The ending is freakin awesome but i say this please dont let any of those guys even touch tooth bc i like the way it feels as is i really like the dark pitch is hell no rape no abuse ok hey
numbah435spiritsong chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Oohhh, cliffhanger! Grr, sometimes I wish you'd update more than once a week because this story is just too good! I love how you incorporated Rapunzel and Flynn in this chapter xD Maybe we'll see other characters we all know? x). Great chapter!
WoundedButHere chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Wow! You are such a gifted writer. I was totally immersed in your story. I was hooked from the very first chapter! Love how you implemented little pieces of the movie. Especially how you humanized North, bunny, Sandy, Ugh! It's just perfection! Totally how I would of envisioned them. And now we get Pitch. Ahhh! It's just superb! Bravo! Keep it coming. (:
Amulet Misty chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Jackkkk. Why does he have to be so sweet? Visiting Jamie and the kids there...and I just loved all the other fluffy moments between Tooth and Jack -sigh-

Of course, then we had Anansi's group come along as well as Pitch and I'm thinking 'oh dear :/' and then you hit us with that last line and I am screaming 'whaaaaat!?' and trying to prevent my brain from exploding. Er but I'm sure it's not as simple as how Pitch phrased it.

I'm so eager to know Jack's full past - looking forward to next week!
Frozentongue chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Ok. Great chap! Rapunzel and Flynn, nice described HUG, and Pitch showed up! Damn!
Takashi Komuro chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Love it. I was excited when you mentioned "Adventure Time."
NightFury812 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I'm in love with this story, and now I'm hooked on the Jack/Tooth pairing :D This is so good, I'm really looking forward to the next update!
kohakublah chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
I don't wanna know what my face looked like when I saw that you had updated. lol. Man, I'm so into this story! You're a really good writer. I like how you're slowly delivering Jack's past with his sister. It teases me in all the right ways. xD haha. I'll definitely be throwin' you some fanart some time soon.
amethysteyes18 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
whoa its getting intense! thanks for the description on bunnymund
muisicismylife chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I love the appearance of Flynn! It definitely took me by surprise :) This story is getting so good- I'm excited to see what comes next!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
So in trying to save her, they thought he'd tried to kill her. Definitely interesting, but I still want to smack him three ways to Hades.

I was going to recommend you up the rating of the story between the language (the 'JC's bug me), the blatant if slight innuendos and the fact that there are children (albeit high-school children) involved made me think "this deserves a T at least"...then I realized it was a T. ;

I need to be more observant.
amyjpond chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
the amount of feelings I just experienced is unreal - and the end omfg YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL ME, I KNOW YOU ARE. Also bonus points for Flynn, omfkjsd ahhhh, omg seriously I've calmed myself down from keysmash, but after this chapter for 5 minutes that was about all I could type. Hopelessly addicted to this story. Awaiting the next chapter!
21SidraCire chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Wow, that's... That's just... Wow. Never imagined Jack from that point of view befor... He's honestly starting to freak me out.
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »