Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Aura-Guardian1999 chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
I honestly love this story I do I've read hundreds of stories and this is by far my favourite not really much for me too say but amazing writing and great storyline by far my favourite story ever

P.S: Loved the parts about Hiccup and Astrid huge HTTYD fan
alykay chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mOAR OO
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Nice! :)
funnybunny07 chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Wow it has been a looooonnng
time since I've read this
And i remember every detail XD
This my friend is pure gold and i love it so much .
Monique chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Fucking amazing. I loved every second of this awesome fanfic. Keep up the great work!
Mystiquota chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Hello! I'm very late, this story has been hanging around for a long while now. When I first read the summary a few months ago, I thought it'd be so cliché and cheesy. But last night, I wanted to find a very nice fanfic, so I filtered my search to favorites. Yours was one of the fics that I saw first, and clicked it, wondering why it had so much favorites.

And guess what? I stayed up all night, reading, very much enthusiastic on how Tooth and Jack's story was gonna end. This was one of the most beautiful and well-written fanfics that I have ever read. Heck, if it was published, it could've been mistaken for a John Green book!

I cannot wait for the sequel. I need more, you see? Keep writing, and I'm sure you'll do really well in the future. Thank you for this amazing and heart touching story.
live long to prosper chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
It was very good and it was original. I was going to ask for a sequel but I saw in you author notes that you were already going to do that.
welcometoBangkok chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
I just want you to know that I was very impressed with this story. Obviously the theme is good (ROTG is awesome) but also the creativity in making it line up with the movie was great. But what I liked best - and what is usually missing most in fanfics - was how good your story arc was. This was actually a complete story in which everything was wrapped up well. I had fun reading it throughout the entire story. I thought your timing of their relationship was perfect. Some of the writing was a little rough around the edges, but overall I am very very happy with The Coldest and the Boldest. Thank you for such a good story!
ARC chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Hello. When Is started reading your story a year ago, I fell in love. I would just check day after day for your next update thinking. "Yes , yes , this is how fanfics should be done." The story was just so great, and it kept me hypnotized and I loved how creative you were with everything and you stuck with the personalities all of these characters had shown in their stories and movies. I think this story was one of the reasons for why I started to get more into fanfics and I started looking for more stories that were as well written and interesting as this story and I thank you for writing this story. When I finished this story I was just like, "I have to look for more fanfics like this," and I thought that I would have a small chance of finding more stuff like this , and I was surprised of actually finding a lot of stories that I really did love to read. I was actually hoping you might do some sort of epilogue or a sequel story , like maybe showing the difficulties Jack and Tooth , and the rest go through as they grow up since in real life, it's hard to keep up relationships from your school in your adult life between work, college, rent , and necessities. Anyways that was just something I was wondering . So thank you for writing this story , and I hope you enjoy life and possibly find some time to write more fanfics.
HeyLookImAnAnon chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
This story almost made my cold, dead heart flutter. I think I cried or is that blood
Rebellegirl chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
This story is AMAZING! It is beautiful, and I cried when it ended. I want you to continue. Or at least write an epilogue.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This is SO CUTE LIKE OMG Tooth come save me, my teeth are all falling out due to the CAVITIES THE SWEETNESS OF THIS CHAPTER IS GIVING ME!1111
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
My dear lord, I can't believe this, Easter Bunny's real name is actually BUNNYMUND?!

Shock doesn't cover this moment, and I can't believe I thought you made it up! So embarrassing! Good thing you don't know me! :P

Anyhow, if you didn't realize already, this story is the first RiseoftheGaurdians fanfic I'm reading! And your writing is superb as ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I can't take this story seriously with the name Bunnymund. I can take all of the names, but Bunnymund just kills me.

But I will read it anyway, since this story is really lovely, and your way of writing is lovely as well. :) Tooth is becoming pretty cute here.
frozenfan1234 chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Oh my word this was beautiful! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *squeals* *faints* *dies*
(one of my top ten RS stories in the universe)
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »