Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
i like it
YunWun chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
NSDFJBHKDSFJKBHDF LET ME LOVE YOU YOU BRILLIANT PERSON DID YOU SNEAK INTO MY HEAD AND READ MY DREAMS AND FANTASIES OR SOMETHING.

Seriously. Brilliant.
azulas chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
LOL Pan, Greek god of nature. Aw this is already such an amazing story. Update soon! I'm so impatient.
azulas chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm already deep in love. Best Frostbite fanfiction ever made. I was literally a squealing mess.
shishiyos chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
You, my friend had officially made Jack Frost dreamier than ever because of this story. My FEELS for this story is just "AJSAJDBAJDBS".

Your grammar and spelling is flawless! How you portrayed the characters in AU is magnificent! and I laughed so hard when North was like "In Russia, we run you over!".

And oohhh, blizzard. I get a feeling that's going to be pretty bad... and something Jack Frost-related.
Keep up the good work and please update soon! I literally cannot wait to read more!

((and, no worries. Your fictional characters are no problem. I really like the fact that you added Pan, the Greek god of nature, Hahah, I'm a Greek mythology freak owo))
Dragowolf chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Uh oh... Blizzard. I have a bad feeling. Now Jack as the bad boy with a good heart of the school? I love! And I love Tooth's idea for winning him over - though his stomach! LOVE!

I can't wait to see how the blizzard is going to affect Tooth's plans! And to find out why Jack keeps skipping.
Perfect Disasters chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
This story is too good. PLease update.
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I don't care if you add in characters, it helps your story. As long as no Mary Sue comes in. :) I liked this chapter. I'm actually jealous. This story is so good. :) Leave some awesomeness for the less fortunate! Just kidding.
Loved this story, good work!
purpleanime chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I WILL FOLLOW THIS STORY TO THE GRAVE! PLEASE UPDATE I'M HOOKED!
HollyRose chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Aww, this is cute. I really like the way you portray the guardians as normal humans. I especially love Tooth, she's awesome. This is well-written and pretty mistake-free as far as I'm concerned. Keep it up!
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
This. Story. Is. FREAKING AMAZING!

I really want an update soon but I'll try to wait QAQ

Keep up the great work!
The Lovely Sky chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I really love this story! I love how your Grammar and spelling is superb! I really admire how you show the progress slowly and how well you can imagine the characters in this story really easily. Usually people wuld make the character say they love the other one is chapter 2, but you kept it slow and steady. I hope you update really soon cuz I'm in love with this story right now. If you see my stories on this website, you'll see they aren't as great as yours. Hope you keep writing!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
SilverEyeShinobi chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING.

Onto chapter two!
Selena Snow chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
ERMAHGERSH THE FEELS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW STOP BEING AMAZING YOU I HOPE THIS MADE YOUR DAYS XOXO
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »