Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
demone chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
gosh this is adorable uvu! cant wait for ch3
DC-Kitty21 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Loved it! I really enjoyed the pain bomb part, I could totally imagine the teachers looking like they were hit by paintball guns xD cant wait for next chapter! Xx
Hayleen chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is a lovely story, great character development and i like it how their relationship goes slow and steady, it's a real nice change C: , perfect personalities for the characters, i absolutely love this story, i ope to read more from you soon 3 Keep up the fantastic work!
holly.f.14 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
This is amazing! You’ve seamlessly converted all of the characters into a ‘normal’ setting with human habits and traits without losing anything from their personalities. Tooth’s love of teeth, North’s driving (In Russia, we run you over!) Bunny being a tough vegetarian…
And the pace of the plot is perfect! The chapters and scenes are long enough to get comfortable with the settings and what the characters are doing. Things move along fast enough to keep interest but not so quick that it feels ridiculously unrealistic.
Keep up the great work! I’m greatly looking forward to the next chapter!
Nikki Yosida chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I love this story! All the characters are amazing! And the part with North driving was hilarious, please update !
StarReader86 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I'm glad that this story will focus on Jack and Tooth! I also like how the relationship between them is slow, but gradually moving with Jack having more conversations with Tooth ,showing more physical contact and asking for her number in this chapter than in the last chapter. By keeping it at a slow pace, the readers can see more development in both characters.

Anansi, Pan, and Bre Rab characters was a surprise, but a nice one :D I grew up reading stories about Anansi and Brer Rabbit, but I have not seen these characters appear in a fanfiction before. You've done a great job showcasing their personalities from how they were in their own stories.

I have a theory as to why Jack loves the winter and why he's so distant and averse to physical touch. In the movie, no one could see him for 300 years, so until he joined the Guardians, he had not experienced personal contact with another being. Clearly in this story, people can see him, so invisibility is not the issue. Maybe Jack lost someone real close to him (like his sister) and has not let anyone get close to him since then, for fear of losing that person. As for his love of winter, maybe his memories of happier times occurred in the winter (e.g. ice-skating with his sister). I look forward to seeing what's next for all the characters here!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
im loving it i hope you update tommorrow its one of my fav fanfic now so exicted :) and i so cant spell :(
shiru mokero chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Tooth and Jack remind me of Tohru and Kyo from fruits basket
the aspiring cynic chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Awesome chapter is awesome. It practically made me giddy inside.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I FREAKING LOVE THIS! Please please pleeeaassee continue this! It is adorable! There aren't many Tooth/Jack AUs that I like, but this is truly awesome :) one question: are they in highschool? Just curious.
amyjpond chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
you have no idea how much this made me smile! ahh, so good! I absolutely cannot wait for more! askfj
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
omg omg omg omg im gonna die if there isn't an update i think i like reread this story like three times hoping it would magically update on it's on you have to soon or i'm gonna die
Kkqt7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ashdhfkslf oh my gawsh that was so cute! I cannot wait for more, please update soon!
bellablue chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh please write more!
This is so exciting!
And it's not based on the movie just the characters, with your own little twist!I love it!
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Ok I was a little skeptical about this... but I LIKE! I really really do. I can't to see what happens next! How long till Jack joins the others for lunch? And is Jack's family still alive? Ohh more as soon as you can please!
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »