Reviews for The Coldest and The Boldest
csd chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
write more...my god write more this is a cool fanfic.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Very cute and well-written.
Greenakuma14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
dear biscuits I love this!
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hmm?

Good grammar

Awesome storyline

And no stupid OC in sight.

I love it! Ugh I hate to be such a drooling fan over things, but I don't care when it comes to this story! It sounds so cool! Continue! I applaud you! :)
Somnialunae chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hmm... I like it! It's something different it really caught my attention! You better update soon!
Kaycee Columbell chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Really cute. :) I like it.
Ally2497 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Absolutely LOVED this! Think there might be another chapter? It's perfect as a one shot though, but I've gotta admit that I would love to read more :)
21SidraCire chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hmmm... Not bad...
Fanfictions4ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I really like it pretty damn cool
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ok, when I read this, I'll admit, there were some fan girl screams. OH MY GOSH. OH. MY. GOSH. OHMYGOSH! I'm so excited for the next chapter. I like Tooth's personality.
Ps. I've always wondered whether Bunnymund ate meat or not. I mean, I know he's a rabbit, but boomerangs suggest that he's an omnivore. I don't think a lot of stories mention him being vegetarian, so nice attention to detail.
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sorry I'm on my phone but OMG WOWWWW I'm in love with this story already and its only the first chapter. You managed to convert all of the guardians into human form PERFECTLY. Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Jacks POV! PLEASE?! Or at least a second chpt?
thecolorsparkle chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is amazing! I loved it so much- there's the perfect amount of detail for everything. I really liked how you made each character human- each with their own little background story. Haha, does that even make sense? Haha(: Please update soon!
AmaryllisWilliams chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is a great and well-written first chapter! I am looking forward to reading more *o*!
I like how you used Jack's element (winter - cold ) as his personality.
I also liked how you developed Sandy.
I LOVED EVERYTHING.
Keep up the good work! :D
ME chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Poooooor tooth. This is really good, but I have one suggestion. Or comment, however you look at it. Don't forget the pranks! ;)
1,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 Next »