Reviews for Tensions
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was beautiful! You did a splendid job of tapping into Tomoe's character and gave a very-likely scenario of what could have occurred between the two during their marriage. Lovely writing.
UnicornApocalypse chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I must be a few years late XD

I liked it. It was nice and simple. I'll have to check out some more or you're writing...
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Great peek into Tomoe's mind. She's a difficult character to understand, but you did well.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I love the part where Tomoe wonders at her own voice, at how she can sound so cool and collected when she feels so lost. I think you give Tomeo a real depth here as hse tries to piece together her emotions.
angel-leigh chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
OHH! love it! esp this phrase describing kenshin's eyes. "soft, curious, and filled with the same uneasiness she felt" wow. i could never explain the chemistry between kenshin and tomoe except that i like what i see in them yet your words make perfect sense. the innocence between them is so beautiful yet the "tension" is really great too. for as you stated, they are husband and wife.

anyways, great job!
mia-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Oh god i really love this ficcie! teehee. im a 100% t-k fan! _ it makes up the 50% percent why i adore kenshin. well...i was kinda hoping if you'd make a sequel here... I read lotsa long fics but they suck! so it'd be cool for a really good long fic. ja ne~!
tweese chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
How sweet, makes me wanna see the OVA once more. Waah kenshin died!...bawl. anyway i'm a Kenshin/Tomoe fan!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
sad, subtle, soft, sweet...

left me feeling warm and tingly and made my heart crinkle up

*really* good one-shot that explores the depths of Kenshin and Tomoe's relationship
AVA chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Lovely! Tomoe is one of my favorite RK characters, and I love reading about her. I like your writing style, too; you have a very effective method of characterization.
ShaenaV chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Man, that's one VERY good fic.
azuka chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Konnichiwa!

Oh, my God! Okay, is that it? I was hoping for more. I feel like hanging here on a very, very thin line. Please! It can't end like this.

Arigato. I love this story too much to end like this. I love Tomoe and I can't think of anyone better to be for Kenshin. I mean, no one else. Did I hear someone say Kaoru? DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY HER NAME? HMMMMM...SPEAK UP! WHO SAID THAT?
HashBrown chapter 1 . 10/12/2000