Reviews for Can You Change Back?
Sunsetsoccer chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I loved this! It was really amazing
LostInWho chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
I completely bought it. I adore my "this-would-never-really-happen" stories too, but the way this played out between them was so tense and honest and precarious and lovely. So very them. :)
traversing chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Love this.
And I absolutely adore that you wrote Rose in character - that stubborn, take-no-shit attitude is what makes Rose Rose. (:
Merlin-Herondale chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I hated this! I absolutely hated this! Rose and the Doctor can never fight, it is wrong and unacceptable. But while i sat here and read this, i couldnt help but smile picturing them having this same fight, this same plot to their story, behind the sences, i loved how you attacked these two characters from a new perception, and i loved the overall plot of this. Though i hated seeing these two fight, i did indeed, love the story. You did a FANTASTIC job.
LadaHathaway chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Love it)
msbookworm93 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I loved it! I would totally believe something like this happening in the show too! It's sooo good! :)
Oswin Partridge chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Oh my word, I cried! Lovely! Just lovely!
BlackSaphirax chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I l ove it. It's adorable and like them :) well done, it's really well written
random fat echidna chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Ahh, I can't handle this, it's such a good story. I think i need to lie down. Update soon!
-Rose
Nessa191 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
This is so tense and I love it :) please update soon! x
Thesociallyhandicappedpotato chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I'm loving it so far. c:
Please update soon! x3
Hollywoodx4 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I really love this story, because I feel that you're right in saying that as adorable and amazing Rose and the Doctor are, their life wasn't always filled with those cute little moments and at some point they must've fought because honestly, the TARDIS is close quarters and it's not like Rose could go home if they fought. (Which I mean, I don't think she'd ever go that far but still).
I'm going on a tangent, sorry. I really love how Rose won't take any of the Doctor's shit in this story, how she won't let him back out of confrontation.
Maria Isabell chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
why must you hurt me in this way?
SittingOnTheEdgeOfTheUniverse chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Great fight! Lots of fun tension. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I want to know what happens! Please update soon!