Reviews for Damaged Souls
moosejuice5 chapter 5 . 7/29
loving this fic so far, the hermione bits are interesting though I'm not as interested in the flashbacks as i am in the rest of the story, thanks
smithback chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
please, please, pretty please, keep going with this awesome story
Lazov chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Well, here's hoping you don't stop writing if you still have any desire for it left within you. Doesn't matter how often/rare you update, so long as you actually want to do it and not feel that you're being forced into doing so.

I say so because I've enjoyed this fanfictions quite a lot so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Brilliant fic!
gonekrazy3000 chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
I am loving this story. Please don't stop D: even if it takes months to update please don't stop...
Vorax chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I really think you should keep writing. The updating is a bit slow, but just keep at it and sharing your stories with us.
666Neme666 chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
This story is one of the bests I've ever read. The beginning of this chapter was especially great. It's always so sad that everyone portrays muggles as the ones with ultimate power. This shows that wizards are tough kids. :D This was really awesome. I love you!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Wow this fic is intense. Can't wait for the next chapter. Poor Hermione, and poor Harry.
becuzitswrong chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Another great chapter. I loved the part where Michelle threatened Harry. Harry had a great anwer for her. I love this story!
becuzitswrong chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
I have to bow to you. You are truly an amazing writer. Another fantastic chapter. It had everything. Adventure, pathos, romance, tragedy, true love. Wonderful.
becuzitswrong chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
That was awesome. I love this story! Your are really pulling me into each chapter. And I love your characters. I care about each and every one of them.
becuzitswrong chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
That was absolutely amazing. Great chapter! I loved that we got to see some of the back story of Harry and Hermione from the other world. It was pretty gruesome what happened to Hermione here in this new world. Poor kid.
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Okay that was one hell of a rousing start. Wonderful first chapter. I wonder at the back story, something that destroyed Atlantis and now is threatening Earth and it's current magical society.
elmoryakhan chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
Interesting though a rather confusing and dark story. I will reserve my judgement for future chapters.
carick of hunter moon chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
well, well all told a very well crafted story that play both with canon and non-canon ideas to create a very good plot arc and a story well worth reading