Reviews for Regrets
Windrider chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
When are you updating ''Timing''
Jinxerbell chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I would like to see what happens next if u don't mind writing more I really enjoy this pairing. I enjoyed this story.
Moviemuncher chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
This is awesome.
obsidianscalpel chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
you should definetely finish this up. 2-3 more chapters...pleease?
The Scribe2 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
OMG. Why didn't you finish this? Please consider coming back and giving us fans a little closure. Pretty Please...
rainbowpanget chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I dont like it. Ill say it straight here. It's too masochistic, totally does NOT match Ororo's personality, nor Victor's. Read some of their background first before writing. Victor's past just totally clashes with what you portray here. He wouldn't easily give in to love like that, with a past like his. Theyre just too out of character here. It'll help if you did a bit of research on their bio first...
Elli Mac08 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Wow This is my first vic/oro stor ever and it FANTASTIC! You are the BEST so please update soon!
kendrat199 chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
I absolutely loved this story and I'm hoping or rather praying that you continue the series you've got me addicted!
Stephanie chapter 3 . 9/8/2004
I really enjoyed reading your story!

I love Sabretooth *r* but never thought of him being together with Storm before. But it's a very interesting idea... I need more of that :) I hope you'll find the time/inspiration to write some more chapters any time soon... that would be really cool!

I cannot wait for 'Ro's reaction when she finds out he's still out there, alive...

Keep up the great work :)
Lady Bern chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
I remember reading the fist bit on your site (sad to see it gone) and imagine my elation to see you have it here alone with one chapter I have yet to read.

I love VicOro pairings, it's my favorite type out of all of the X-men movie possiblities.

I hope you will update sooner or sooner. I'm dieing to read how she reacts when she finds out he's still alive.
Raven Eyes1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Hey there I really enjoyed reading this story as it brings out a lovely perspective about a more human side to sabretooth (MY FAVE MARVEL VILLAIN HE JUST RULES) keep up the good work and please please please update soon with this story I luv it carry on the good work

Qkaidaio chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
I find it very interesting that this is the same site that has outlawed R/NC17 stories but can allow the words FUCK,ASSHOLE,SHIT and BULLSHIT to be placed in your story and give it a PG13 rating.

As for the story itself, it's OK. You leave the character their same old stupid selves,Charles is still a jackass witholding important info from his so called angst drama is still pre-teenage level(Vic's just so strong he has to act like a pussy around Ororo). My grade C.
X-Girl4 chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
Great story!I love it!please wont you get the next chapter up soon...*Puppy dog eyes* I'll...I'll give you a cookie, 2 dozen roses and... a half gallon of deeath by chocolate icecream...PLEASE!
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
Please update, I want to see what happens when they meet up again.
Swifty1125 chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
Sad...but you've got to write more.