Reviews for Update Me
KagamiPiyo chapter 3 . 2/16
please update this! It's so freaking funny how they all act like this and hooray for LenxRin!
Twinny chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
... Asdfghkjkl Omg, this is good. Would you mind if I did a story with Facebook for the idea? ;w;
TheSapphireRose chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
AHAHAH THIS STORY IS FREAKING HILARIOUS. I LOVE IT. Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I LOVE THIS!
Coffee Detective chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
It was really good so far; it made me laugh lots! XD

I can't wait for the next update!
ACCOUNTHASDIED chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Oh don't worry about me! But thank you for your concern! And yes I can agree, The rules are TO strict and a load of crap haha! And don't worry since there are (A CRAP LOAD) of stories in Fanfiction so that doesn't mean they would only have to deal with your story..erm..script haha! But have you heard of DeviantART? You can make a account and upload it there if your worried! But it's your story and your life ha! Alright sorry if I made you sad or worried, again sorry!

Love
XxpandalovexX
DudetteTehHapp chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I think it's... creative. And cute at some points. I hope you update soon, 'kays? (My 'name''s supposed to have an 's' at the end, but there wasn't enough space. Just lettin' you know. :D)
Hazelholly chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Hahaha you can't even comprehend how much I love this XD
Lolligal99 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
LOL! This is just hilarious! I really hope it doesn't get deleted.
Hazelholly chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Preach it : ) cause really that's a stupid rule! If this account doesn't work you can try going to wattpad I'm not really sure how much vocaloid stuff is on there though...
Nerumi H chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Ugh, screw FFnet. Half the time they enforce rules on fics that don't deserve it, and the other half they ignore the piles of non-fanfiction junk in here. I say keep it until they freak out on you, if they ever do.

Hilarious chapter again! My favourite character here is Miku :3 And Rin - she's scheming and crazy and perfect.
Troubled Windchimes chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
AHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA.
The best.
Bah! Who gives a flipping fire truck about that rule anymore?
-prays FF won't be a prick and delete your story-
Funny as ever! XD
Ummm...let's take up more review space!
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Orange!
Orange who?
ORANGE YOU GLAD I DIDN'T SAY BANANA?
Again, the best.
Bye bye for now!
xX little kagami Xx chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
hahaha i actually enjoyed this!

you gotta update soon!

p.s
early happy new year!
Stationary Stars chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Possibly one of the funniest stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading in my entire existence.

UPDATE QUICKLY OR I WILL BEAT YOU WITH A LEEK! xD

Seriously, I loved this!
Nerumi H chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is really funny actually! But I wasn't expecting otherwise once I saw your summary.

Also I'm really into how you formatted all the sites, most times when people try to do things like this it's really hard to follow along because everything's all jumbled.

Well, whether you decide to update or not, I'm adding this to my follows, and at least I got a good laugh out of the first chapter :3