Reviews for Detention with Dolores
ThatLittleThing chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
The thought of Educational Decree Number Forty One makes me furious. Seriously, you're not allowed to talk about what happened last year? What the hell, Umbridge - is this really Hogwarts or some sort of military school?

Really liked Hannah's reaction and her overall characterization - she sort of reminds me of Ginny. I hope she told someone, but probably not. Anyway - good work.
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love the way you characterize Hannah. I find her to be cheeky, hilarious, and rather awesome. I also find her reaction to Umbridge's quill to be perfect. You have an eye for the dramatic moment. You started the story at the exact right place, and then you ended it at the most dramatic spot. Well done! That's hard to do and you did it brilliantly!
thekbeat chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is quite well-written.
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
*shivers* Umbridge is such a bloody cow! Gutted for Hannah, Cedric's death must have so rocked the Hufflepuff's and then for Umbridge to come in and be just how she is... Gah the woman makes me so so freaking angry!

*scowls* Great writing though, trust me you definitely got an emotional response with this one :P
Amelia L. Mendal chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Owwwwwwww! I hate Umbitch. I really do. This was good :) I never imagined Hannah being very outspoken, but perhaps that's because she is such a lesser-known character? I may have to play with the idea for awhile *mischevious grin*

Round of applause to you!
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
She wouldn't use the blood quill on everyone, I think it was just for Harry.
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh God. Umbridge's quill. It is seriously unnerving.

This was a nice piece. It seems like Hannah is such an easily overlooked character, but you gave her depth. I loved that. And her fierce Hufflepuff loyalty to Cedric was also refreshing.

Spelling and grammar were good. And you did a rather interesting take on the prompt. Excellent job.