Reviews for One Hour
emilyholm2498 chapter 7 . 4/6
I was so sad when they killed meg off :( this fic saved me, thank you! Love it, update soon
I like your fiction ;) I am a huge Megstiel fan (wrote a story about them too (well, more or less) anyway.. if ever you put some other chapters... please lemme know ;)
Mandalore Requiem chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
The ending made me chuckle.
StrangePassingStrange chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Amazing Megstiel story! Very sexy and in character.
lilacblossom chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
OMG! HAHAHAHA that ending was pure perfection!
lilacblossom chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
I can't get over how perfect your characterizations are!

And wow. You're also great at writing this type scenes
lilacblossom chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Oh...my...everything

THIS WAS MAGNIFICENT! Even down to Meg's wit that not many ppl can get right. You are brilliant
SaintLetha chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Really enjoyed the first chapter. They are so cute and coy together.
Awesomesauce chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
Sooooo... I'm kinda in love with these and I need more! Seriously I love Megstiel and you do such a great job with the duo. I love it please don't stop... I really need more.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
I love this.. the light fun Meg and Cas have and the no strings sex. . The songs you pick are fantastic and so appropriate too. I only wish Dean wasn't so clueless.. it's funny but I kind of want him to have a go at Cas esp for the pizza Meg dropped off. Update soon okay. Please.
PercyJacksonIsLife17 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
I love this so much! Season ten is annoying the fuck out of me though. Like, I hate Hanna with everything in me, not because i dont like her character in general, just that she likes Cas. Everytime she flirts with him I want yo push her into the depths of hell. No, I do now, will not ship anyone else with Cas. Megstiel is the only Cas x _ ship I like. Sorry if you like the idea of them together... But yes, just my random thoughts, I just watched another episode and on a fit of rage decided I needed to calm down with some Megstiel smut. Anyway, once again, great fix, I love it 3
kenziesplash chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
More. Like NOW!
laurenbrown835 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
So hot lol!
Elaine O'Roake chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Oh dear lord I love how dirty and kinda dark this is
Animalover205 chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
I like this story, I think you've done a good job with it and I hope you update soon. Also, maybe you could do a chapter from Meg's pov?