Reviews for Embedded
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I loved it.
Rayner Fox chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Aww, this is very sweet.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awe! :)
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was a sweet one; Mycroft is kinda like a grumpy Cupid for Sherlock. Very nice.
Yay chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It's interesting that you changed anatheas name
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
/"I cut up dead bodies for a living and I'm in love with a self-proclaimed sociopath. What made you think I was a nice girl?"/ - perfect line! Loved this!
starshortcake chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like it! continue pleaseeeeeeee!
hihiyas chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Oh, I love this. I love Sherlock's speech about seeing Molly everywhere he went, and I'm thinking that Mycroft actually approves of Molly, with the way he make Sherlock work for Molly's location a little, and with that last order to give them the night. Excellent fic, as always!
ThinksInWords chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really liked this story. I always love your characterization of Molly as more than just a meek girl.

Also, perfect Mycroft. Of course he would make things more difficult for Sherlock. That's what brothers are for...
Miss Writer Girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Amazing! :)
barus chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Beautiful. I would actually enloy some sequel:) there are not many fics about Sherlock's return and I don't think that anyone can portray Sherlock&Molly better than you...
Merle's Right Hand chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That was quite sweet. Thanks for posting!
librarygirl157 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
LOVE! (happy sigh)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Aw..Mycroft is such a And I loved how Sherlock threatened him with their Mummy. I thought it was sweet how Sherlock told Molly how he felt and how glad she was to see him. I miss my show.:s

Thanks for posting!
Inaieu chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love this - well written and a bit