Reviews for A Bounty Hunter's Secrets
southerngrammy chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
This chapter is so cute. Poor Rick and Kate everyone ganging up on them, except for Ellen. Nice story.
FlavorCountry chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Another great story. Thanks so much.

The way you described Kate sleeping like a 'heat seeking missile' was very touching. Well done.
SeannysMom chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Amazing and moving story ! Thank you.
ky03elk chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Loved that it came full circle and that Castle got to unload to Boba Fett! and then to have him go upstairs to the kids was a perfect addition!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Love martha
Martha spoke over her shoulder, "Oh, Richard, not to worry. Your ballet skills were recreational at best, I wouldn't go promoting them outside of family functions."
sooo spot on.
and the moment with Kate and Ellen was perfectly balanced but best of all, we will soon get to see that white dresssssss, omg!
lol
ky03elk chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I love how Kate and Jim got a moment together to reconnect, it was so tender, and then the end. Still laughing so hard over all the antics and the lines they were coming up with, hilarious!
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Apparently i am not done with my tour, because it seems pre writer Kylie only reviewed two chapters! :-0 the horror! So going to fix her mistakes!
my heart breaks for Kate because i could see being keep in the dark about her dad and having it all come out to ge over whelming. I need tine to process so i get running to the bathroom to chat with Boba Fatt!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Absolutely loved this little story. It had all the love of Christmas (it's just around the corner, yeah know :)). I still love Christmas even after 64 years. And one thing I'll be doing this Christmas is, reading this story once again. O BTW, I know I might be a bit biased but I absolutely loved the litter bit about Wales (thank you ). Cymru64
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Excellent!
Lots of funny moments there and they seemed to be on character!
newmanaj chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Thanks for this Castle fix. Great story line and writing . The characters were true and this could serve as a script. Nicely done!
teelduogmail.com chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
another terrific story! Completely enjoyed it!
AllThingsCastle chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Absolutely loved this story! I want my own Boba Fett!
janinsc chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Fantastic! Love, love, loved it!
iges2u chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
A Wonderful last chapter for this wonderful story! I was surprised by their kids names, and thought, Cool, just like SG1. And then I was even more surprised, that you named them for me. Thank you so much!
duckys-dream chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I'm sure I've said it a million different ways before but your internal monologues turn me a little bit to mush. And that's a good thing! It means you're doing it right. I hope by now you know that you're doing it right.

I was half expecting Beckett to appear in the bathroom and interrupt Castle's session with Boba but you've never been predictable and that is wonderful.

The epilogue is great and thank you for including it. I'm so glad you take the time to show us the future you see with your stories like this.

I'm always sad when you finish something because I hate that it's over BUT I cannot wait to see what comes next. :) Great work.