Reviews for Stopping Distance
Linvalay chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
can you continue this please? I love your writing style, i just want to see more of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That McCoy had to resort to tricking and capturing Spock to physically prevent him from leaving before his physical is complete...poor Spock, always neglecting himself...
Nevyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
The mention of a relationship between the two was adorable! I really liked this tone of voice and how the story flowed. Thank you for sharing :)
Tialakit chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Doctors either the spawn of the devil or angels. Leonard (Bones) McCoy evil angel with many hyposprays as weapon of choice.
Guylene chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
HAHAHAHA, I laughed so much! This fiction is very nice, thank you :)
Snorty1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Sorry about your collar bone. This story deserves one more chapter to really put it to "sleep".
Doni chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hard to hide an ailment when you're sleeping with your Doctor. ;)
Khashana chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
It seems a little unfinished. I try not to be one of those reviewers who complains 'More, more, more' when a story's done, but it seems like there's a reason why Spock is especially keen to avoid this physical (above and beyond mere dislike, even extreme, of physicals/McCoy), and we don't find out what it is. And an unexplained illness? That sounds like plot, not one-shot. Just my honest opinion as usual.
arcadii chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I know you said it's a one-shot and seemingly light-hearted, but you know how I can find things to worry about. Does the unexplained illness have anything to do with the changes that Spock is trying to keep McCoy from detecting? And is McCoy under more stress than missing a few nights sleep due to a bed-mate with a healing injury?

It sounds like Spock is familiar with that particular pair of handcuffs - when the physical is over and they're both off duty, are they going to be playing a little good doctor/bad doctor with McCoy in both roles and Spock as patient/torturee?

Loved it as always and just as greedy for more!
VeeDub chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Nice little twist there at the end, what with the sneaky relationship and all. Yay McCoy and Spock!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed the circumspect reveal of the deeper relationship between these two. As always, much love for your words and generosity with your stories ... and yes, I'm looking forward to getting your book!

Hope you feel better soon x
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
A knot at the neck insomnia muscle strain and a kidnapping by the dr. Oh boy.
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
u know, theres a reason why mccoys my favorite and im pretty sure you just explained it all!
oh, i hope you collar bone heals, you know, correctly
winterrose chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Thanks for the new piece - a nice bit of fluff, if you don't mind the comment too much. Sorry to hear about your injury and hope you are healed soon. Happy New Year!