Reviews for Never to Return Again
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 5/28
Great story. I'm on to the next.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 2/28
That actually makes sense, for why Reid couldn't even Know him.
Very well written, but I'm sad that you made Gideon so mean! He was always one of my favorite characters :(.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I've always thought Mandy Patinkin/Jason Gideon was a coward and a pompous ass. Never liked him, never will.
I thought you were too kind to him. Grown-up Reid, as opposed to man-child Reid would have no further use for Gideon. He is surrounded by people who truly love him.
ripper34 chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Good story
Melle22 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
excellent chapter fic! I liked the build in mystery and tension by the end of chapter two. I find this premise very interesting and original.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Good.
Zoe chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
This instalment is ah-mazing!
I absolutely love the way you write each character, like a family. It's really adorable.
I like the longer stories, too. Maybe consider writing more than one chapter at a time?
Brilliant bit of Gideon-bashing, too! I always felt angry at him for leaving Reid and the team like he did. It must be lonely with that wall there, though, considering he was supposed to be a Reader and all.
I'm really looking forward to reading some more of the Shadows Within saga. What will Gideon do?! Dun, dun, DUUUUNNN!
YAJJ chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
So, Gideon can Know?
I WAS SO TRUCKING RIGHT!
I was definitely sayin that from chapter 1, when Rossi Said 'Hotch'. I definitely thought it was Gideon saying that. Okay, so I wasn't spot on, and I was imagining it totally differently, but I was still right. Gideon was a closet Knower, or whatever. :)
I really like this little series, so I'm reading through them all right now. Whoo, wasting time! Anyway, they're really good. Are you done writing them? I haven't gotten any alerts from you in a while.
14hpgirl19 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Ahhhhhh, I've slipped up and missed so many of these stories! I'm catching up now though so don't worry hahaha.

Gideon really doesn't get it does he? Well, either way I'm glad Reid has the team to support him through it all. Great story!
BlaireZ16K chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Don't ever stop writing books:):)
Noitamina chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I loved it. It was amazing! I can not wait for the next installment.
Noitamina chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I loved it! Gideon doesn't deserve a second chance to be there for Reid.
Noitamina chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love it so far!
longtimereadr chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
No matter what you think of Gideon, it's sad to think of him trapped behind that brick wall. What a lonely way to live...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »