Reviews for Never to Return Again
YAJJ chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
So, Gideon can Know?
I WAS SO TRUCKING RIGHT!
I was definitely sayin that from chapter 1, when Rossi Said 'Hotch'. I definitely thought it was Gideon saying that. Okay, so I wasn't spot on, and I was imagining it totally differently, but I was still right. Gideon was a closet Knower, or whatever. :)
I really like this little series, so I'm reading through them all right now. Whoo, wasting time! Anyway, they're really good. Are you done writing them? I haven't gotten any alerts from you in a while.
14hpgirl19 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Ahhhhhh, I've slipped up and missed so many of these stories! I'm catching up now though so don't worry hahaha.

Gideon really doesn't get it does he? Well, either way I'm glad Reid has the team to support him through it all. Great story!
BlaireZ16K chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Don't ever stop writing books:):)
TogetherForever1 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I loved it. It was amazing! I can not wait for the next installment.
TogetherForever1 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I loved it! Gideon doesn't deserve a second chance to be there for Reid.
TogetherForever1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love it so far!
longtimereadr chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
No matter what you think of Gideon, it's sad to think of him trapped behind that brick wall. What a lonely way to live...
jgroovydaisy chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
This was amazing. I love the whole saga but really, really loved this story. Thanks for writing. :)
FudoTwin17 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
:) I LUV IT! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Gideon bashing yay! I love you even more now!
JaneGarnet chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Great story
LithiumFlower13 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
that was great!

say, since Gideon thinks reid is going mentally insane, how about you make another about him approaching Reid and in a public place...ooh! how about at the BAU office?
lederra chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
That was good.
lederra chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This so far is interesting and am looking frward to reading the rest.
CleverPhoenix chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I really loved this final chapter! It definitely blindsided me with Gideon's revelation (though it's still no excuse for what he did) and I was thrilled that the twists keep coming. Reid and Rossi at the end were also adorable as always. Can't wait for the next fic!