Reviews for Never to Return Again
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 7/16
Not the reveal that I was expecting, but plausibly delivered and good follow-up.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 7/16
You make a good point in both chapters - also a good extension of established in the series - Gideon is very unsub-like. He has control, but he also has a lot of damage. The main difference for him is the choices he makes when he is "triggered."
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/16
Very interesting story-problem. Why is Gideon a "null"? Was he possessed once or does he just have natural shielding?
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
THIS
I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY BESIDES READING THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Gideon's back! I'm getting a very bad feeling...
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
Verrry interesting.
I’m loving this saga!
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Great story. I'm on to the next.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
That actually makes sense, for why Reid couldn't even Know him.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Very well written, but I'm sad that you made Gideon so mean! He was always one of my favorite characters :(.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I've always thought Mandy Patinkin/Jason Gideon was a coward and a pompous ass. Never liked him, never will.
I thought you were too kind to him. Grown-up Reid, as opposed to man-child Reid would have no further use for Gideon. He is surrounded by people who truly love him.
ripper34 chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Good story
Melle22 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
excellent chapter fic! I liked the build in mystery and tension by the end of chapter two. I find this premise very interesting and original.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Good.
Zoe chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
This instalment is ah-mazing!
I absolutely love the way you write each character, like a family. It's really adorable.
I like the longer stories, too. Maybe consider writing more than one chapter at a time?
Brilliant bit of Gideon-bashing, too! I always felt angry at him for leaving Reid and the team like he did. It must be lonely with that wall there, though, considering he was supposed to be a Reader and all.
I'm really looking forward to reading some more of the Shadows Within saga. What will Gideon do?! Dun, dun, DUUUUNNN!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »