Reviews for Red X: Behind the Mask
R.M.K.-Lilith Syvr chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Nice ending. I enjoyed this one. Don't have much to say... See ya in a few!
R.M.K.-Lilith Syvr chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I happen to love cookies! Y'know, watching Conan and I have a new found respect for Ian's Conan-ness. Does he do it on purpose, you think? Never mind. Angel has the dame last name as the teacher... just kinda found that funny... ehm... less grammar stuff in this chapter... ehm... think that's it. Doing a good job keeping the plot moving... See ya!
R.M.K.-Lilith Syvr chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love you, Tink, but I'm not signing in. Good so far. You have a few grammar mistakes here and there. Misspelled words, funky sentence structure, improper verb-subject agreement, ect. Could be worse. Nothing a good beta can't fix, maybe a pre-reader (no offense or anything). For the most part, the plot is solid so far. The summary thingy is enticing. Um... Let's see... Oh, Silver hair? And then blond? Was that on purpose? I thought it was, but wanted to make sure. I think that's everything... I'll probably read the next to chapters before I see you tomorrow, but I might not review them. I don't normally unless I have something I want to say. See ya!
Sunstar Writer chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Oh lovely... it moved XD Well i like it, and i think that it will only get better from here... I'm honestly having doubts about catwoman and red x beating slade... he seems undefeatable... but yep. i love it!
Unkown Stranger chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Cool, but who the hell is Angel ?
Sunstar Writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Excellent! Jason... very good description, made him sound HAWT! lol. Hope this story turns out EPIC!