Reviews for Unmasqued
harryandginnyfan83 chapter 1 . 7/25
Aw this was lovely, thank you for sharing.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
awesome...great job!
Schattengestalt chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Amazing!

I dont know how you do it, but every story of you, I read so far, is just wonderful and thats not only because they are about my favorite pairing.;)

Oh, Severus as a vampire!*chuckles* Minerva is right, Severus could have come as himself as well... or he could have painted his lips in blood red so that it would be even more believable that he is a vampire.*winks at him*

Sometimes, Severus is really clueless, isnt he?*glances at Harry* But I guess thats good, since Im sure that they wouldnt have danced together like that, if Severus had known from the very beginning that the "other vampire" was Harry.*sighs happily* But so, Severus was able to realize that Harry isnt a boy anymore, but a very attractive man and they both were able to get to know what kind of feelings they awake in each other.)

Ah, and they are both so insecure.*glances at a blushing Harry* Its so cute to see them interact with each other and I especially liked that they both prefere the "real" person to the "masqued" one.*thumbs up*

Its also nice that Harry and Severus didnt sleep with each other right away. Severus was right, that its to be expected that Harry didnt want to sleep that night, after seeing him for the first time since three years.

And the last scene was beautiful.*sighs happily*
Just sitting in front of the fireplace and talking all night long.
I guess, thats the perfect start for their relationship! )

So long!

Schattengestalt
YenGirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wonderfully sweet! *happy sigh*

I've always loved your Harry and Severus and this is no exception. For shame, Severus... not recognising him... but good that you found Harry attractive anyway!

I'm glad they didn't jump into bed and just about melted in my chair when Severus said this - 'Because you wish to take your time with someone you have not seen in over three years? If anything, I would call it an uncharacteristic show of common sense."'

You wonderful man, Severus, you! I've no doubt you'll treat Harry like the precious treasure he is! And that ending scene of the two of them sitting side by side in quiet discussion... *another happy sigh* Couldn't have ended it better.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
it's good you did an actual story no smut. it was good too.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aaarrr...a vere sweet short story and for it I give you: One Gold Star.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.

P.S: Hope you have a Happy New Year !
BlackDawnRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Very cute, I like that you didn't just have them jump into bed together at the end, much more realistic I think.

Great story, I love happy ending one shots, they make me happy :)

Rosalie