Reviews for Gaston's Untold Story A Beauty and the Beast Sequel
Threeishere chapter 5 . 1/24
Huh interesting Gaston has a sister, as said before. I'm interested to see how Gaston's characterization will be in this: had he learned anything from his previous encounter with the beast?
civilwarrose chapter 4 . 1/9
Really sweet story! I especially liked the characters you created- Mabel's best friend Josette, and her old sweetheart Pierre. Hopefully Gaston will allow Mabel to marry him. It seems like he wants her living with him as a convenient housemaid, and he must have given up on finding a wife after Belle, if I'm guessing right! :)

You might want to check and edit some punctuation in each passage, I noticed many places where there should be periods and commas.

Keep continuing this!
Anthony chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Are you abandoning this Story Because That will be sad:(
Anthony chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I am really starting to like this story please update soon :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Please update soon i'm really starting to like this story
naku12 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
love story! can u update?
TrudiRose chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
I like the way the story is moving along! I'm very curious to know why Gaston is so against Pierre courting Mabel, and also how Gaston and Mabel were raised - it's intriguing that in the movie he says it's wrong for a woman to read or think, yet in this story his sister went to school in Paris. I'd love to see more interaction between them, and more backstory about their upbringing.

Thanks for the shout-out! Always glad to help!
The Green Archer chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Thank you for remembering to indent this chapter, it's a lot easier to read now! I admit I thought Mabel's reaction to Gaston's story about Belle seemed a bit rushed; I mean he's been setting himself up to marry Belle for months, plus he paid a lot of money to throw her father into an asylum so she couldn't refuse him so I don't think he'd be able to laugh it off as easily as you suggested. Also do the villagers know that Belle is living with the Prince at this point?

Interesting that Gaston doesn't like the idea of his sister courting someone and yet he had no problems trying to convince Belle to go out with him when she lived in the village. But maybe you'll explain more on that later. And LeFou is back, yay!
btbforeva chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
oh i wonder what will happen! please update soon
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Very interesting beginning! I agree that it's very original to write Gaston having a sister. I'm curious to know why his sister and parents lived in Paris while he lived in Molyneaux; hopefully that will be explained in future. I also agree with the previous reviewer to start a new paragraph whenever someone new speaks, and also to watch out for spelling and grammar mistakes. Good beginning!
The Green Archer chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Interesting start. I don't think I've ever read a fanfic about Gaston having a sister before. I'm curious to know what caused Gaston to move to a village while Mabel and his family stayed in Paris (as a womanizer, wouldn't he attract more ladies there?), and also if Belle and the Prince are going to make an appearance in this.

You have a few tense mistakes early in the chapter you might want to look over and need to remember to indent when a new character is speaking (towards the end of the chapter I wasn't sure whether Mabel or Gaston was talking). Gaston seems pretty in-character so far though, so good job there! I will be keeping an eye out for your next update.